Mr Basso is not very pleasant - anyone got his clothes?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did wonder about this as well - but I quickly realised that logic had nothing to do with it, so I just put it down to the usual bitter ramblings. No doubt he is still busy campaigning for another vote - boo hoo, we didn't win, it's not fair! (stamps feet).

How sad that some people think that wild animals a there to slaughtered so the rich and privelidged can show of their wealth. Sad also that ******* basso has made himself rich out of this suffering. Not sure what the hell brexit has to do with this though but some always feel the need to blame everything on this and always will.

We all know what goes on, thanks - and anyone who approaches this subject from an informed standpoint would know it, too, and would not shout their mouth off appearing to defend the indefensible and then appear to execute a 'climb down'. And what I think of Basso is unprintable.

I just watched a short video on a fur farm. I will admit to feeling a pang of sympathy for the cute creatures. They don't seem to be very well treated at all. I don't know what Basso's setup is like but I wouldn't imagine it's a lot better.

I will post a link to the video here, but please take note, you may find it distressing.

WARNING. This link contains scenes of animals reared in a fur farm and shows scenes of a disturbing nature:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx-b2o8MCpY

Joe Dolce! Altogether now...."wassamatter you, hey, gotta no respect, aah, shadupyourface". Of course, us "Brexit grannies" can remember that far back:mysmilie_17::mysmilie_15:

That song shadupayourface is in my head for some reason ...

:mysmilie_17:...yeah I know ...for a dried up old prune ..I'm quite young at heart .( immature lol ) ..my heart has pawprints imprinted on on it ( has have many animal lovers have on theirs ) ...always have and always will ..dried up prune or not :mysmilie_48: :mysmilie_7::mysmilie_1:

Shouldn't really dignify.you with a reply but ...you really are a nasty piece aren't you ?... A "pang " of guilt ...how kind you are ....in just a few words above you have really really shown exactly what you are as far as I can see ...well that's me finished with this thread....a group hug for all the fur baby defenders ....Bless their little hearts ....won't watch this video ...no need as Historymystery so rightly said ..... Nothing I feel now really is printable either

Oh Gawd, that says it all. Perhaps we should drop the Editor a line? That's if we believe all we've read in previous posts about being in the media?
Given that you've written posts showing off on this forum before about 'read my article in the Daily Express/Daily Mail' I'd be careful about biting the hand that feeds you, Julius. The readership of the Express and Mail are precisely the 'Brexit voting Grannies' that you so carelessly and disdainfully dismiss.

We all know what goes on, thanks - and anyone who approaches this subject from an informed standpoint would know it, too, and would not shout their mouth off appearing to defend the indefensible and then appear to execute a 'climb down'. And what I think of Basso is unprintable.
A climb down indeed. And an argument that just cannot be won.

Shouldn't really dignify.you with a reply but ...you really are a nasty piece aren't you ?... A "pang " of guilt ...how kind you are ....in just a few words above you have really really shown exactly what you are as far as I can see ...well that's me finished with this thread....a group hug for all the fur baby defenders ....Bless their little hearts ....won't watch this video ...no need as Historymystery so rightly said ..... Nothing I feel now really is printable either
A journalist has no compassion. They will take either side so long as they get a story that keeps them in a job.

Maybe some day Basso will be judged by a higher power. His growly voice makes me laugh. Raaaa! I saw a woman arrive at the Ritz in a musqquash coat recently.

A MUSQUASH coat? Did you indeed. I hope it made you very happy. Go and polish your cars Julius.

Latest posts

Back