MarlaWynne Fashion TSV 17/11/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shame ! I'll be on my 'summer' holiday in Florida. (I don't go away in the summer as it's prime gardening season !)

I like the look of Marla Wynne stuff but it is either too expensive or colours not my colours!

MarlaWynne Ottoman Knitwear Topper with Front Pockets

Sounded like a 'tabard' that we used to wear in the early 70's - those things that made you look like a dinner lady ! (then I saw the link, more of a knitted duster jacket that will crease when you sit down)

MarlaWynne Ottoman Knitted Coatigan with Front Pockets
Item Number: 161900
QVC Price £98.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.98
P&P £4.95

A stylish long line knitted cardigan from MarlaWynne featuring bracelet length sleeves with dropped shoulders, patch pockets at either side of the front, a cosy funnel neckline and concealed button fastenings. This wonderfully versatile piece is ideal for adding over lighter layers and it creates a flattering shape when teamed with both dresses and trousers, making this a piece you'll wear again and again.

Five chic colour options - if you're looking for a versatile, neutral option to wear with brighter outfits, we think the Sand, Pearl Heather and Black shades are a worthy investment. Alternatively, for a subtle pop of colour you can choose from Lilac Mist or Sea Grass.

Seamless day to night dressing - staying warm while maintaining your sense of fashion can be really tricky at this time of year - the MarlaWynne coatigan is the perfect solution. Dressier than your average cardigan and warmer too, it can be layered under coats and over strappy tops or dresses to keep you toasty and ahead in the style stakes.

Wide banded hemline with contrast knitting
60% cotton, 40% viscose
Hand wash cold

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 104.1cm (41"), S: 109.2cm (43"), M: 114.3cm (45"), L: 121.9cm (48"), XL: 129.5cm (51"), 2XL: 146.1cm (57.5"), 3XL: 156.2cm (61.5")
Length: XS: 82.6cm (32.5"), S: 84.6cm (33.3"), M: 86.4cm (34"), L: 88.4cm (34.8"), XL: 90.2cm (35.5"), 2XL: 92.2cm (36.3"), 3XL: 93.9cm (37")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161900

Much as I like Marla Wynne ,when I see hand wash ,cold ,its a no from me. I'd rather send something to the dry cleaners than mess about with it.

Her garments do seem to be overpriced lately too. there are many of these coat /cardigans out there at very competitive prices.

A one star review written by someone who is disappointed with what the TSV is, but hasn't bought it. What is the point?

I like the look of this. I have a long black cardi which I wear all the time, now looking a bit ratty. Quite expensive just before Xmas though

I like the look of this. I have a long black cardi which I wear all the time, now looking a bit ratty. Quite expensive just before Xmas though
Yes the fabric is a good mix, cotton and viscose. It. Any hang a little stiffly. You could try sites such as Bon marched as I think this style will be in many shops

I don't like those fasteners. Great done up but dreadful undone. Done to cut the cost of button holes I always feel. And that collar looks a bit wonky on most people.

I bought something very similar in shape but not in a knitted fabric from M&S. It's a textured viscose polyester mix. A but like a waffle or reverse honeycomb stitch. Great as an alternative to a coat when it's not quite chilly enough for a full on winter coat. Mine is smarter than this though, probably because it isn't a knitted fabric. And it's round necked and collarless so it sits really well around the neckline. £40 I think.

I really like this and have ordered it in pearl heather. I'm tempted to get the black as well, but its soo close to christmas I don't want to be treating myself :mysmilie_50:

If you watch the tsv video very carefully you`ll see the left side of the coatigan is higher up than the right side on every model, the guest and on DF too.

Latest posts

Back