Lock & Lock TSV 17/04/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lock & Lock 10 Piece Nestopia Set
Item Number: 830581
QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £0.00

Introducing the Nestopia set from Lock & Lock, featuring ten nestable containers in a variety of handy sizes. Each container has a four-sided locking system, ensuring exceptional water and airtightness to keep contents fresher for longer. Perfect for all of your weekly needs, be it storing your lunch, organising craft kits or tidying up household items, these containers are sure to transform your storage game.

Lock & Lock tight - made from BFA-free materials with a four-sided locking system, these containers are durable, safe and offer unbeatable water and airtightness, whether you're storing at home or on the go, ensuring you can keep your food fresher for longer.

A versatile multi-pack - with a broad range of sizes available, this Lock & Lock multi-pack set is ideal for all types of meal prep, but the containers go beyond the kitchen. From organising your craft supplies to tidying up household knick-knacks, they're a go-to solution for countless organisational challenges.

From freezer to microwave - versatile and resilient, these containers are dishwasher safe, freezer friendly and microwave safe (up to 120C for PP) - perfect for easy reheating! It's also a completely nestable set, so it'll take up much less space in cabinets or pantries.

Choose your colour - this Lock & Lock set is available in six colours: Blue, Pink, Lilac, Grey, Green or Lemon. Pick the hue to suit your kitchen set-up.

• Made from BPA-free polypropylene and silicon rubber
  • Dishwasher, freezer, and microwave safe
  • 230ml container: 11.8cm x 8cm x 5.6cm (4.6" x 3.1" x 2.2")
  • 500ml container: 14.2cm x 10.4cm x 6.7cm (5.6" x 4.1" x 2.6")
  • 920ml container: 16.7cm x 12.9cm x 7.7cm (6.6" x 5.1" x 3.0")
  • 1.6L container: 19.7cm x 15.3cm x 8.8cm (7.8" x 6.0" x 3.5")
  • 2.7L container: 23.9cm x 17.9cm x 9.9cm (9.4" x 7.0" x 3.9")

Colour options:

• Blue
  • Pink
  • Lilac
  • Grey
  • Green
  • Lemon

Contains:

• 2 x 230ML containers
  • 2 x 500ML containers
  • 2 x 920ML containers
  • 2 x 1.6L containers
  • 2 x 2.7L containers

All measurements are approximate

Note to self….
You do not need any more L & L, not even new ones in pretty colours with stackable lids….
You do not need any more L & L, not even new ones in pretty colours with stackable lids….
………….

But……….
No, No, No.

Note to self….
………….

But……….
No, No, No.
Oh, go on. Surely you can find a use for that pwitty pink. Or the fwesh yellow. And no postage!

Note to self….
………….

But……….
No, No, No.
When my sons clear our house out one day .. I’ll have loads of toot like this falling out the cupboards 😂

I have a lot of L&L and dupes. I would have been tempted if the containers weren’t coloured. Coloured lids, great… but only the lids, for me.
Yes, the lids look great but I prefer little or no tinting on the actual container if they are for food. They’d be nice for storing other things, but I would only use them for food. I thought the blue was ok - a bit more see-through.

I had same note - no more. But I got this set last year and love it so have ordered the lilac. I've just looked and it's £7 odd cheaper this time. I'm so tempted to order another set but I know I really shouldn't.
Note to self….
………….

But……….
No, No, No.

I call mine the Jenga cupboard- you have to be so careful when taking one out, or the whole thing will fall on you!
That’s it … that’s my new name then 😂👍 love that !

It’s a bit like when on “friends “ Monica and Ross’s late Nannas bedroom cupboard compartment at the top of the cupboard had sweet and lo sachets falling out where the old lady had collected them from restaurants over the years 😆

I got the email for these and was tempted but when I went to look at them in detail, they’re quite a different design to the ‘standard’ Lock n Locks in terms of the ‘locking mechanism’.

Decided not to risk it.

I must say, though, that I love the darkly coloured ones for food because they never stain or look tainted!

My fave set is a stacking set - so a slightly different base shape - in a dark teal blue and you can put tomato pasta sauce or curry in them and you’d never know once washed!

I would buy that set over and again but it’s long gone now…

I looked at the full listing of LnL products and they’re all “different” (well mostly!), and not the style or price point which I like!

It’s like they’re changing what has worked for years… Guess it’s good to try some new designs etc too though…

I got the email for these and was tempted but when I went to look at them in detail, they’re quite a different design to the ‘standard’ Lock n Locks in terms of the ‘locking mechanism’.

Decided not to risk it.

I must say, though, that I love the darkly coloured ones for food because they never stain or look tainted!

My fave set is a stacking set - so a slightly different base shape - in a dark teal blue and you can put tomato pasta sauce or curry in them and you’d never know once washed!

I would buy that set over and again but it’s long gone now…

I looked at the full listing of LnL products and they’re all “different” (well mostly!), and not the style or price point which I like!

It’s like they’re changing what has worked for years… Guess it’s good to try some new designs etc too though…
I wouldn’t risk it, I fell for the hype re these new sets as didn’t realise they weren’t the old style ones. Most of mine leaked with the new locking system. I returned 2 sets! I settled on a set which was a mix of the old style one and the new locknlock which is bearable. It was the 8 piece clear set for £24 purchased 5 months back, no longer available on QVC. A bit of a mish-mash basically. I have a few old style lock and locks which I bought years ago and are still going strong.

Gill kept saying they were great because you could stack the lids on top of one another, so they don’t get lost, as though it was a new USP. Well, I bought a stacking set of five containers a while ago and guess what ….. those lids stick too while the containers fit inside each other.

Latest posts

Back