Accessories by Kipling TSV 20/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That looks a nice bag, especially in the port colour. I notice that the p & p is currently £4.95, I will keep an eye out to see if they increase it on TSV day!

I love it, but I'm getting the LuLu Guinness one, so I cant really justify both... i hope

Would it be delivered in time for xmas?

Doesn't look that much different from her last one. I have it, and like it but I don't want Nother one so similar. Disappointed ��

Kipling Marie-Francoise Premium Ortoli Large Shoulder Bag & Detachable Pouch
Item Number: 161830
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £4.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £23.32

Our latest Kipling offer brings you three bags in one, you can wear the Ortoli style as it comes with the pouch attached to the large bag, remove the pouch to use as a clutch or make-up bag, or attach the pouch to the shoulder strap if you need a smaller bag. The Marie Francoise Premium Ortoli handbag set is designed to keep up with your busy lifestyle, providing you with a trendy everyday look, and is only available at QVC UK.

Versatile style - if you struggle to find the perfect travel bag, the ideal tote for bringing to work every day, or a decent-sized cross-body option for a day out shopping, look no further than the Ortoli handbag set which provides all of these options in one handy package.

Design expertise – designed in collaboration with Kipling guest Marie-Francoise, the Ortoli is based on what she looks for in a handbag, with its adaptable style and many colour options.

Choose your colour – the Port, Khaki and Cloud Grey options all come with a metallic charcoal-coloured pouch, apart from the Black option which comes with a floral print pouch. All of these options will take you from day to night in seamless style.

Outer: 100% polyamide; lining: 100% polyester
Spot clean only
Zip fastening
Silver-tone hardware
Metal monkey keyring included
Interior pockets: 1 x zip, 3 x open mesh
Bag (h x w x d): 36cm x 37cm x 8cm (14.2" x 14.6" x 3.1")
Pouch (h x w x d): 16cm x 24cm x 3cm (6.3" x 9.4" x 1.2")
Handle drop: 25cm (9.8")
Strap drop: 41cm - 80cm (16.1" - 31.5")

Colour options:

Black
Port
Khaki
Cloud Grey

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.161830

Just received an email able to order now.

Pre ordering TSV's seem to be getting earlier and earlier. Not a bit wonder they sometimes sell out by 10am.

Went for it in port, last night. Well, my husband did, part of my Xmas pressies. I've not got a big bag like this, so it will come in handy and the colour looks so beautiful.

Looking forward to seeing other items ...not keen on this one ...just too big ..hope they don't keep showing silly little items like the card holders ..yawn :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back