Decleor TSV 08/01/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

One year they did a fab tsv....super size cleanse, tone, body moisturise and something else.

The TSV is

Systeme Corps 400ml
Prolagene Gel 200ml (I think)
Hydra Floral 100ml (double size, never done before)
Miceller Water 400ml
Neroli Balm 15ml

Attachments

• decleor tsv.jpg
    decleor tsv.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 713
Oh dear! I bought the last TSV and that 10piece in December which was even better value than a TSV/OTO but I have just been to the sales looking for body lotion amongst other things. Bought a bunch of perfume sets and MB shower gels (too many of those!) but no lotion and I do like Systeme Corps white for winter. Plus Prolagene is my morning eye gel! I guess the stash of Hydrafloral will just have to increase then....

No, no, no, no, no. I have all the advent calendar stuff and the magnolia things from last time. I MUST NOT buy more. Love the micellar water and the balm, however, don't use the gel or the system corps - I think it has a weird smell and I don't like it. I'll leave early for work on that day.

CC

I bought the last TSV & the bargain 10 piece before Christmas so not being tempted by this.

Oh dear! I bought the last TSV and that 10piece in December which was even better value than a TSV/OTO but I have just been to the sales looking for body lotion amongst other things. Bought a bunch of perfume sets and MB shower gels (too many of those!) but no lotion and I do like Systeme Corps white for winter. Plus Prolagene is my morning eye gel! I guess the stash of Hydrafloral will just have to increase then....

What is the Prolagene Gel like for the eyes??? Never used it but got some in a set for Christmas.

I bought the last TSV & the bargain 10 piece before Christmas so not being tempted by this.

Ha ha Breeze! How many of us have said that & then crumbled when the Limited Stock sign swells at us on screen?
Stay strong & sit on your hands but just for fun, please post another comment & let us all know if you resisted!

What is the Prolagene Gel like for the eyes??? Never used it but got some in a set for Christmas.

I find it very similar to the eye gel I tried from Gale Hayman(product name forgotten!). I would not choos to use it as a night eye product but for a day gel it is very refreshing, lasts forever and effective for lines. I wouldn't say it has any lifting and firming capability, but personally I am rather sceptical about those products. (Nothing seems to help my jawline for instance!!!!! Perhaps eating less would, but certainly not a pot of cream, lol.)

Back to the TSV, Irather like the Decleor micellar water. I first tried these with a DHS brand but found it very drying, then I got an Elemis one in a TSV and thought it was very nice. I also found the same with Decleor. I only use these on nights when I have not been wearing makeup, I wouldnt trust them to deal with a full coating of slap.)

I find it very similar to the eye gel I tried from Gale Hayman(product name forgotten!). I would not choos to use it as a night eye product but for a day gel it is very refreshing, lasts forever and effective for lines. I wouldn't say it has any lifting and firming capability, but personally I am rather sceptical about those products. (Nothing seems to help my jawline for instance!!!!! Perhaps eating less would, but certainly not a pot of cream, lol.)

Back to the TSV, Irather like the Decleor micellar water. I first tried these with a DHS brand but found it very drying, then I got an Elemis one in a TSV and thought it was very nice. I also found the same with Decleor. I only use these on nights when I have not been wearing makeup, I wouldnt trust them to deal with a full coating of slap.)

When wearing full makeup, I would always use micellar water... as a first cleanse... but always follow up with a cream or balm cleanser. Double-cleanse all the way with makeup or SPF for me, otherwise I get zitty.

I don't think the expensive brand micellar waters are any better than cheaper brands I've tried. I particularly like the Superdrug B. pure one. I'm using the Decleor one at present though.

Love, love, love prolagene. Mix it with whatever moisturiser in the summer (great for turning a cream in to a cream-gel). Love it for the eyes too - as you say, it's very cooling. If I'm being totally lazy about my regime, it's micellar water to cleanse, then prolagene gel on top - done!

Latest posts

Back