Miele W5748 Washing Machine Super Bargain Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Miele W5748 Washing Machine with 2x Colour & 2xWhite Detergents
Item Number: 805929
QVC Price £1,175.00
Super Bargain Price £998.88
P&P £50.00

This washing machine is designed with the patented Miele honeycomb drum - a hexagonal sculptured surface that allows clothes to glide on a thin film of water, and eight different cycles to ensure you get the correct option for all your different clothes - from delicate and wool, to denim, shirts and dark. With two each of Ultra Whites and Ultra Colour detergent you know you'll be able to get all those loads done efficiently so you can get on with much more fun stuff.

Contains:

1 x Miele W5748 washing machine
2 x Ultra White Powder Detergent 2.7kg
2 x Ultra Colour Liquid Detergent 2ltr

Technical specifications:

Capacity: 8kg
Voltage: 220-240V
Energy consumption per annum: 176
Noise level: 74
Spin speed: 1400
Energy efficiency: A
Energy consumption: 168
Washing performance: A
Spin Drying Performance: A
Washing machine (h x w x d): 85cm x 59.6cm x 61cm (33.5" x 23.5" x 24")
Cable length: 1.6m (5.2ft)
Weight: 96kg

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. Delivered to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805929

Miele W5748 Washing Machine with 2x Colour & 2xWhite Detergents
Item Number: 805929
QVC Price £1,175.00
Super Bargain Price £998.88
P&P £50.00

This washing machine is designed with the patented Miele honeycomb drum - a hexagonal sculptured surface that allows clothes to glide on a thin film of water, and eight different cycles to ensure you get the correct option for all your different clothes - from delicate and wool, to denim, shirts and dark. With two each of Ultra Whites and Ultra Colour detergent you know you'll be able to get all those loads done efficiently so you can get on with much more fun stuff.

Contains:

1 x Miele W5748 washing machine
2 x Ultra White Powder Detergent 2.7kg
2 x Ultra Colour Liquid Detergent 2ltr

Technical specifications:

Capacity: 8kg
Voltage: 220-240V
Energy consumption per annum: 176
Noise level: 74
Spin speed: 1400
Energy efficiency: A
Energy consumption: 168
Washing performance: A
Spin Drying Performance: A
Washing machine (h x w x d): 85cm x 59.6cm x 61cm (33.5" x 23.5" x 24")
Cable length: 1.6m (5.2ft)
Weight: 96kg

Direct despatch: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery. Delivered to UK mainland only

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.805929
You see, I know it's not cheap but that us a good price. However, buy from Argos or Currys you would get free p&p not the 50 quid Q charge. There again, you wouldn't get it at this price anywhere else this week but you may in the sales.

FIFTY QUID POSTAGE?!?!?!?

I bought a bedroom-full of furniture which got delivered on Saturday - the guys spent nearly 4 hours assembling it and took away all the packaging, all for £39 - £50 is a bloomin' SWIZZ!!!

FIFTY QUID POSTAGE?!?!?!?

I bought a bedroom-full of furniture which got delivered on Saturday - the guys spent nearly 4 hours assembling it and took away all the packaging, all for £39 - £50 is a bloomin' SWIZZ!!!
I lied, just found the same model on line for £949 but with out the washing powder.

I am sure Persil or Ariel tablets would be just as good! And cheaper.

Is the FIFTY QUID just for delivery or does it include installation and/or removal of your old machine. I imagine I can guess the answer to that but thought I would ask!

[Is the FIFTY QUID just for delivery or does it include installation and/or removal of your old machine. I imagine I can guess the answer to that but thought I would ask![/QUOTE]
Hahahahahahaha.... Sorry:mysmilie_15:

For that money I would want to see what it looked like first.
Think £ 50 is a rip off.

Does the delivery charge cover connection and disposal of the old machine? That would then be competitive compared to other retailers.

Latest posts

Back