I've heard it all now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Michele Hope (unusually a no show so a so-called stylist doing show) with styles which would make my granny turn in her grave they are so old fashioned.

However stylist suggests an item would be perfect for breastfeeding- I'm long past BF age and I wouldn't be seen dead in any of it.

Where do they get them?

I think Michelle said she is having a holiday in the sun and will return seriously tanned.

I personally wouldn't wear her fashions for anything let alone breast feeding!Too fussy and frilly .

My memory of breast feeding is trying to find a non public place while the baby is squawking its lungs out, usually a dash back to the car.

Of course these days its fashionable to do it in public so one must be dressed stylishly.

Maybe she was referring to the stretchiness of the lace that would permit the mother to whip out an udder whenever the need should arise. I'm sure most mothers wouldn't wear Ms Hope's lacy, dusky pink numbers if you paid them. Let's face it, breastfeeding is hardly glamorous or attractive, is it? I can only think that "Barbie's" awful garb (which looks as though it was inspired by a visit to an American old folks' home) would be the final nail in the coffin on any sexiness!

I always think of Panto time when I see Michelle and her fashion. I have no idea who would buy/wear her clothes. There must be a lot of 'widow twanky lookalikes' walking about somewhere. We can't blame USA for her offerings...LOL

USA are Always about 20 years behind with their fashions! Some are awful and nobody I know would ever wear them!

Give us more up to date fashions! :mysmilie_8:

Latest posts

Back