Peony Flowers TSV 24/02/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anyone gone for this? I'm very tempted as I love the first, second and fourth drop, but can't bear lillies (live or fake!).

I have ordered the auto delivery as I thought last years auto delivery was a bit sparse and this years will compliment them.

Anyone gone for this? I'm very tempted as I love the first, second and fourth drop, but can't bear lillies (live or fake!).

I'm the same re lilies but ordered the AD as I really want the winter drop - most annoyed with myself though as I'm not meant to be spending money :(

I've never fancied these before, but I must say, I'm quite liking them. I'm thinking, I'll give the first ones to my mum, but I like the others for myself. The second drop is my favourite, I'm really taken with those vibrant colours.

Yes, both my mother and I have ordered on auto delivery - we will intend to mix up bouquets with previous years and make new and larger displays.
I love the lilac and pink hydrangeas and think they will all compliment each other, the white lilies will go well the red lilies from 2 years ago.
I also must stop spending - opps

No, I haven't gone for them though I've bought several of the previous years' auto delivery bouquets.
I don't like these. I must have a dozen hydrangea shrubs around the garden but none of them are the beige colour of the ones in the first drop or grey like the ones in the winter one. I don't like lilies, these don't even look real, & nor do the lurid coloured flowers in the second delivery. Not impressed this time.

I've gone for the auto delivery. Pleased these are a bit different to previous years. Not so keen on the white lily's but really love the forth drop. Excited for the 2nd drop which is my favourite of the 4. I love love love the vibrant ones! I will mix & match with 2 previous bouquets I purchased the year before last.

I've never fancied these before, but I must say, I'm quite liking them. I'm thinking, I'll give the first ones to my mum, but I like the others for myself. The second drop is my favourite, I'm really taken with those vibrant colours.

i love the second drop to. the green and vibrant pink and the winter drop. but not the lillies or the first drop. suprised the ad has not sold out it usually does.

I saw a bit of the tsv presentation, never seen much of peony shows before. The tsv was too wishy washy for me, I liked the bright pink green of the auto delivery though. I bought some artificial flowers years ago from a garden centre, and although I've still got them I couldnt be bothered with them gathering dust so have never bought artificial again. Who wants to dust artificial flowers??!!

I'm not a big fan of the dusting myself! However, lots of people who have previously bought the flowers have said, give them a quick blast with a hairdryer on a cool setting and that will do the trick... I can manage that!

i have the perfume sprays and that cleans them and gives a lovely scent as well...the arrangements set in the still water and vases are usually better for me in the long run.i think they are usually nicer and well executed.. i dont like putting the flowers in clear vases as its obvious they are not real. got around it a bit though by using cut crystal vases from tk maxx. and opaque is a good bet.

i live in london and i always get mine very late...i dont like the fact you have to send them back to peony then claim the post costs from qvc. what a palaver. i notice the tsv did not sell out maybe people are not impressed with the returns procedure

i live in london and i always get mine very late...i dont like the fact you have to send them back to peony then claim the post costs from qvc. what a palaver. i notice the tsv did not sell out maybe people are not impressed with the returns procedure

Me too, Boffy - seems the combo of living in London and ordering online makes for the latest possible dispatch and delivery in my experience

Mine came yesterday. They are a lot taller then some I got on a previous tsv so not so easy to mix. They are pretty though & I am pleased & will keep them.

Mine came yesterday. They are a lot taller then some I got on a previous tsv so not so easy to mix. They are pretty though & I am pleased & will keep them.

you could always cut them with a wire cutter. i am hoping to get the summer green/pink flowers if any come up

you could always cut them with a wire cutter. i am hoping to get the summer green/pink flowers if any come up

I did think about cutting them but have ordered on auto delivery as really want the 2nd & 4th drop so will probably leave them as they are & mix them up when the others arrive. I didn't watch the presentation so didn't know they were taller stems. I think I may order the vase in amber that went with them & put them in my bedroom.

Latest posts

Back