Well did that cut remind us of anything?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bristol

Registered Shopper
Browsing the channels this evening I was surprised to see the launch of the Stellis (?) cut amethyst in the Deal of the Day. Now I am sure that it was different enough to not be the same but it looks a lot like the Wobito snowflake that Gemporia have recently been selling. TJC were selling their 4ct gold pendant for £90 whereas Gems would have taken it to air with a final price of perhaps £150 - if they were that similar.
I remember Gems presenters saying that their Wobito snowflakes might not be making a return to screens (which I know is sales technique) but seeing TJC this evening - well it just made me wonder.
You can do a search on gemporia for Wobito and in TJC take a look at item number 2663728 and see what you think!

I should think Steve Bennett will be on to that straight away (or the Wobito Brothers will, as presumably they have a patent on it) if there is any question that another channel are marketing jewellery with stones that are the same cut, but under a different name. I would think they'd have that sewn up tightly. Check out:

http://www.tjc.co.uk/pendants/oto--...hyst-solitaire-pendant-4.000-ct.-2663728.html

I must admit, it does look very similar!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back