Claire Sutton What does she look like???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fuzzyfelt

Registered Shopper
What on earth is she wearing on the Morning show? I don't usually moment in public on people's looks but who told her to wear that dress. She looks awful, what a dreadful dress. I also saw her wearing the Kim & Co TSV with blue harem pants and I think she looked terrible. Who dresses these people?

Sorry if my comments offend anyone.

What on earth is she wearing on the Morning show? I don't usually moment in public on people's looks but who told her to wear that dress. She looks awful, what a dreadful dress. I also saw her wearing the Kim & Co TSV with blue harem pants and I think she looked terrible. Who dresses these people?

Sorry if my comments offend anyone.

Don't worry about offending anyone, this is a public forum and your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. I do agree with you, she does like to think of herself as sexy, and likes to express it even at 9am, from her knockers hanging out to her little girly voice that I personally find her uncomfortable to listen to, she even embarrasses the male guests, the very people I assume she's out to impress, Farrah Fawcet Majors she ain't, even though she's obviously trying to emulate her.

She looks ridiculous. As someone said it's QVC fashion for you but it's just as bad on the High Street at the moment, Next in particular! I just think Claire is a dreadful presenter, she comes across as a silly idiot + I can only stand her for a few minutes. I wonder which make the dress is? It's absolutely awful. If it was April Fools Day I might have thought she was wearing it for a joke!

I have found the dress on the website. It's Onjenu and is in clearance at £59.96. I normally quite like the look of Onjenu dresses but this one is nasty!

I saw her yesterday, and thought how old she looked. Whether it was the new style make up or what I don't know, but she almost looked facially masculine. Her hair does look healthy - always has, but a good cut would take years off her now I think.

I am one of the very few people on here who doesn't mind Claire too much although I don't catch her often as she seems to do mostly daytime.

But then as I've always said my benchmark is Chuntley so even Richard J is scores higher.

I have found the dress on the website. It's Onjenu and is in clearance at £59.96. I normally quite like the look of Onjenu dresses but this one is nasty!

I like Onjenu too and have quite a few dresses - but the one Claire was wearing was horrid. No wonder it is in clearance.

I don't mind Claire at all. I didn't see her this morning but I generally like Onjenu items so maybe there's a reason this item was in clearance.

Don't worry about offending anyone, this is a public forum and your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's. I do agree with you, she does like to think of herself as sexy, and likes to express it even at 9am, from her knockers hanging out to her little girly voice that I personally find her uncomfortable to listen to, she even embarrasses the male guests, the very people I assume she's out to impress, Farrah Fawcet Majors she ain't, even though she's obviously trying to emulate her.

I don't mind Claire and can't say that I have ever noticed the knockers hanging out or any behaviour that would be embarrassing. I get the voice thing but can live with that.

When the new girl Katie is on, I cant take my eyes off her teeth - 'vampire' comes to mind. Not her fault I know, but still.

I never used to mind Claire but the childish antics are getting a bit much.
As for the Onjenu dress, the pattern is too bright and busy. Way too much with the long sleeves.Very overpowering. It would be difficult for anyone to wear it and look good.
A case of the dress wearing you.

I guess it's difficult to look good in a lot of the QVC fashion items-especially if it's quite far removed from the presenters normal stlye, but I agree Claire looked awful in that outfit.

I don't think her overall image is enhanced by the dreadful long yellow hair that just swamps her face and gives her a hard look. She's got a great figure but her hair is really ageing and unflattering.

How old do you think she is?
The girly, girly voice & mannerisms do seem out of place.

I remember a couple of years back she went through a phase of saying "wicked!" all the time, everything was "wicked!" I've nothing to add to that really. :mysmilie_865:

She's something of a QVC stalwart so I guess they must see something in her. I personally think the bimbette act is wearing a little thin now. I can't decide over the Farrah Fawcett hair. I think it only ever looked good on Farrah Fawcett, who inspired a million doomed copycats. I remember watching re-runs of Charlies Angels in the 90s. The baby powder voice is just a little too silly. I didn't see the dress but judging from the descriptions posted that's probably not a bad thing. Imagine her wearing a dusky pink stretchy lace Michele Hope number, with her knockers hanging out! LOL!

Latest posts

Back