Claire Sutton What does she look like???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She does have her chest hanging out half the time, I can't believe folk don't notice but maybe I just stare at people's boobs. The other day with those navy harem pant type things on - she looked a sight. I think her hair is too long now and needs a trim as it's overwhelming her. She did say she had a big bum and nowt wrong with that but FGS dress to suit it. As for the "mummy" thing - keep it to yourself. Nothing wrong with that either but you're laying yourself open to folk (like me) saying "eh?"

It was Daddy the other day.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15:

Oh yeah, mummy and daddy when your pushing 50. Really? My sister's kids call her by her first name and always have!! Not sure I agree with that either but it's better than "mummy" as the oldest is 25.

CC

She actually said on air once in her Shirley Temple good ship lollipop voice " I have quite a juicy bottom"..... it was totally cringe.

As for the ample bosom-it is often out there!!

I do think like many women, Claire keeps the same style she's had for years because it's safe. Her long hair is probably her "armour" & makes her feel feminine like mine did. I said at 30 I would have it cut but didn't. Then my 40th but I didn't. I'm now slowly getting used to my short style after losing it to chemo & intend growing it again but not too long & a different style. It did take me a long time to feel feminine again but happy I look a bit trendier now. My hairdresser did say the biggest mistake women make as they get older is not changing their hair, make up & clothes to suit their changing bodies & faces. I think a lot of us want to believe we are still the same but it's just having the confidence to try something different. I think Claire would look good with short hair but we'll see.

Latest posts

Back