Cuddi Duds TSV 20/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Maybe it's my eyes but the plus model seems to be around the same height as the other girls but her dress was hitting just above her knees yet the others were calf length. That would say to me that it's far too tight and thus bunched at some point on her body. Whoever told her a thin belt would make it look better needs shot.

Chuntley ofcouse was in her element watching herself in the monitor rabbiting on about totally unrelated subjects. I just don't understand how not one of the dough balls could see that the measurements looked odd.

Anyway I ordered 2 sizes but honestly don't hold out much hope for either!

I've bought it in black. Would have got navy if not striped. I was also perplexed about Caroline Pine being captioned as the Carole Hochman brand ambassador. She replaced the lovely american guest Michelle D'Ercole (sp?). It is a label stablemate like Stan Herman... Cuddl Duds and CH are part of Komar Brands.

I noticed there was a pair of Cuddl Duds fleece PJs on the website that looked extremely similar (as in 'identical') to CH fleece PJ's, but they were cheaper ...
I would not be at all surprised if there were some connection.

I noticed there was a pair of Cuddl Duds fleece PJs on the website that looked extremely similar (as in 'identical') to CH fleece PJ's, but they were cheaper ...
I would not be at all surprised if there were some connection.

Look up the Komar group! It's based in New Jersey and both Carol Hochman + Cuddl Duds are part of their portfolio along with many other well known brands. It looks like Carol Hochman is a new acquisition for them!

Look up the Komar group! It's based in New Jersey and both Carol Hochman + Cuddl Duds are part of their portfolio along with many other well known brands. It looks like Carol Hochman is a new acquisition for them!

intresting might explain the lack of new items in carole hochman hours lately (there was a few the other day) & explain why the carole hochman guest Alison is doing this range too & why Michelle from Carole Hochman has gone

Mine arrived today (stands back in amazement at the delivery timescale)

I ordered L and Xl. The xl is massive around the armholes and no amount of taking in would sort it as the binding around the armhole is all wrong. This will be going back in the morning.

The L is a neater fit at the arms but a smidgen neat on the hips. I will shed a few pounds before the summer hols so the hips will be ok but as I lose most on my boobs then the top might be as bad as the XL is now.

As we all thought the back is puckered. There is no way the measurements are within a mile of those on the website.

The material is glorified T shirt but it is soft. I doubt it will wash well.

It is only the low cost and the fact I find it very difficult to get a holiday daytime dress that I am even considering keeping one.

How did everyone else get on?

Mine also arrived today, I ordered the coral in the small, I am a size 8-10. I am happy with it, it fits me fine, no gaping or puckering, the material is soft and like you Lovesallthingsitalian, it will be a holiday daytime dress for me too and for the money it was a good buy.

won't the polyester fabric make you sweat..that put me off buying. i noticed they never mentioned it was a polyester lycra mix on the presentation

The reviews for far for this are really bad, one of the worst I have seen for a TSV, for me though it is fine for the purpose I had in mind for it, it's not a dressy dress, its a lounge about on holiday dress and it fits me fine, looks like for most people though it has been a no no.

Seems like the sizing is the problem which is why I didnt order although I really like the shape and casualness of the dress.

I couldn't decide on which size and didnt want to risk yet more return postage.

Mine arrived and fit ok. Like most 'stuff' from Q the fit was much better after a good iron. I don't mind the fabric, in fact when I was 'wafting' around it felt I had nothing on, great for Summer ! the length is great for me at 5'7. At the price, I'm not doing 'picky' about gaping or puckering, although I haven't seen any on mine. I love the colours too, grey and coral stripes, and as I shall wear them with a loose over-top or kimono then being sleeveless isn't an issue either. Wish I'd bought the olive one now, couldn't go wrong for the price of a T shirt !

Judging by the reviews they will be in clearance soon and we know what good value that will be!

I thought the material was ok - very soft and felt like a T shirt so that is definitely not a negative for me, mind you I don't have a great deal of faith in its washing abilities
Still ill not be wearing it prior to holidays so as long as I get through that I'll not worry too much.

There is a dress fairly similar on Marks website in sizes 14/16/18/20/22 for £5.50 in the sale. Less than Q postage

If interested I would suggest reading the reviews for sizing.

At that price you could order several sizes for store collection to try.

Mine arrived and fit ok. At the price, I'm not doing 'picky' about gaping or puckering, although I haven't seen any on mine. I love the colours too, grey and coral stripes, and as I shall wear them with a loose over-top or kimono then being sleeveless isn't an issue either. Wish I'd bought the olive one now, couldn't go wrong for the price of a T shirt !

I couldn't agree more! Really comfortable and soft to wear. I'm 5 ft 6 with disproportionately long legs/short body and the length, and fit, is fine on me. I ordered the black and, because I'm not keen on my legs, will probably wear it with leggings. I think I shall get a lot of wear from the dress and I, too, wish I had tried one of the other colours too! Had it been on E-P I might well have. Overall, very happy with it.

The one which doesn't fit was the navy stripe but it isn't navy and white but navy and bluey grey .

The one I am keeping is the grey stripe and it is a very nice colour for me anyway

Latest posts

Back