Refresh Your Garden TSV 17/03/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it’s lighting then they should have used a more accurate title for the TSV ….. “Illuminate your garden” would make far more sense (in my opinion.)

I bought some sets of flame effect torch like solar lights from Amazon. They were less expensive than most of the lights they have on QVC. They’re still going strong after a couple of years. My garden is like Blackpool illuminations. 😂 However, depending on what these TSV ones are like, I might be tempted. 😳

Attachments

• GR TSV 1.png
    GR TSV 1.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • GR TSV 2.png
    GR TSV 2.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • GR TSV 3.png
    GR TSV 3.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • GR TSV 4.png
    GR TSV 4.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • GR TSV 5.png
    GR TSV 5.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
I bought some sets of flame effect torch like solar lights from Amazon. They were less expensive than most of the lights they have on QVC. They’re still going strong after a couple of years. My garden is like Blackpool illuminations. 😂 However, depending on what these TSV ones are like, I might be tempted. 😳
I've got quite a few flame effect torches from Home Bargains. They are nearly all still going, some after 3 years and still look good, so I think I shall have to check which ones don't work and get them replaced, or at least try changing the battery in them as I do like them. I was hoping this TSV would be something nice but, like many others here, I'm not a fan or faux flowers outside.

I love those flame torches, I got them from IW when they first came out and then got some for my mum. Only one of mine works now but hers are all still going. I can't see plastic wreaths/window boxes selling well, although the "living wall" was a huge success even though it was anything but "living".

CC

Latest posts

Back