12 years Alpha-H

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

my holy grail cleanser is the peritonea neuropeptide beyond fantastic.

:blush: This made me look twice - hopefully it's an auto-correct because otherwise it's not for use on your face! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_487:

Then I realised it should read Perricone! :mysmilie_465:

Sorry to hear it didn't suit you boffy, it's my favourite cleanser and it doesn't foam when I use it, it's more gel like, having said this I haven't tried Perricone Neuropeptide one.

Sorry to hear it didn't suit you boffy, it's my favourite cleanser and it doesn't foam when I use it, it's more gel like, having said this I haven't tried Perricone Neuropeptide one.

its not awful marina and it does not irritate me or give me spots., and i do love alpha h.. have to get used to it not foaming and use my muslim cloth to exfoliate. then see how i go...:mysmilie_59:

:blush: This made me look twice - hopefully it's an auto-correct because otherwise it's not for use on your face! :mysmilie_11::mysmilie_487:

Then I realised it should read Perricone! :mysmilie_465:

i am using an apple macbook pro and i loathe the auto correct on it. it refuses to let me write brevet (BREXIT) see :mysmilie_486:

Plenty of ebayers selling Liz Earle products sell "muslim" cloths if you need some...and it's not always auto-correct at fault! Wonder if Kosher cloths are available? :mysmilie_847:

its not awful marina and it does not irritate me or give me spots., and i do love alpha h.. have to get used to it not foaming and use my muslim cloth to exfoliate. then see how i go...:mysmilie_59:
It doesn't suit everyone boffy, unfortunately. This one is for oilier skins, the balancing one is for drier skins.
The Balancing one doesn't suit me normally, unless I'm in a hotter climate and my skin gets a bit dehydrated.

Plenty of ebayers selling Liz Earle products sell "muslim" cloths if you need some...and it's not always auto-correct at fault! Wonder if Kosher cloths are available? :mysmilie_847:

thats just me....remember the days when burly bear was here on shopping telly and he pulled me up on that ..priceless!

Does anyone know when the next TSV is?
I am looking very forward to that one as they said there won't be a TSV with the Liquid Gold in it this year (except for the January one). What the vitamin serum set? Would be a very good TSV I think.:)

Could someone who has bought the Alpha H Vitamin C serum from QVC tell me whether their serum was boxed and sealed please?

I am looking very forward to that one as they said there won't be a TSV with the Liquid Gold in it this year (except for the January one). What about the vitamin serum set? Would be a very good TSV I think.:)
Sorry, I forgot the "about".

getting on better with the cleanser. use a the alpha h exfoliator with mint and mix with the cleanser so getting the refining that a like. also use the cotton cloth to buff the face. liking it a lot more

I am looking very forward to that one as they said there won't be a TSV with the Liquid Gold in it this year (except for the January one). What the vitamin serum set? Would be a very good TSV I think.:)

I've never bought any Alpha H before, but would definitely be interested if it was that. I love a good serum! I did have a look for that item on the Q website, thinking it'd be handy to be able to return used, if need be, never having used the brand before. I've got a Liquid Gold that I got in a beauty box, which I've (probably completely irrationally, as already use a glycolic) always been slightly fearful might flay me!! Have nearly finished my supersize Glow Tonic, though, and I'm trying to use things up, so will give the Liquid Gold a go before replacing the Pixi. I used the Glow Tonic once a day quite happily for some time, but am now preferring to pull back a bit on the acids, as I think it can make my skin a bit sensitive if I overdo it, even though it's supposed to be gentle enough for daily use. I am trying to work myself up to my first retinoid.. :muscle: I'm just about to start a course of vitamin C, though, so will hang fire on the vitamin A until I've finished that. :)whew:)

The Vitamin Set was posted by Ian on the New Beauty Items thread, I think the price was £42, and it was vit A, vit B, vit C and vit E;
25 ml each.

I've never bought any Alpha H before, but would definitely be interested if it was that. I love a good serum! I did have a look for that item on the Q website, thinking it'd be handy to be able to return used, if need be, never having used the brand before. I've got a Liquid Gold that I got in a beauty box, which I've (probably completely irrationally, as already use a glycolic) always been slightly fearful might flay me!! Have nearly finished my supersize Glow Tonic, though, and I'm trying to use things up, so will give the Liquid Gold a go before replacing the Pixi. I used the Glow Tonic once a day quite happily for some time, but am now preferring to pull back a bit on the acids, as I think it can make my skin a bit sensitive if I overdo it, even though it's supposed to be gentle enough for daily use. I am trying to work myself up to my first retinoid.. :muscle: I'm just about to start a course of vitamin C, though, so will hang fire on the vitamin A until I've finished that. :)whew:)

Bear in mind the pixi glowtonic is not like-for-like with Liquid Gold. LG is supposed to be used without other products layered on top as an overnight treatment on alternate nights. The pixi is for everyday use in the middle of a routine.

Like you, originally I was fearful, but one overnight treatment with touchable results and I was converted. Good luck!

The Vitamin Set was posted by Ian on the New Beauty Items thread, I think the price was £42, and it was vit A, vit B, vit C and vit E;
25 ml each.
You can find it online in the Alpha-H section on the QVC site. :)

Bear in mind the pixi glowtonic is not like-for-like with Liquid Gold. LG is supposed to be used without other products layered on top as an overnight treatment on alternate nights. The pixi is for everyday use in the middle of a routine.

Like you, originally I was fearful, but one overnight treatment with touchable results and I was converted. Good luck!

Don't they have the same concentration of glycolic, though? I like Liquid Gold very much but am looking for something with way less alcohol.

Don't they have the same concentration of glycolic, though? I like Liquid Gold very much but am looking for something with way less alcohol.
Yes, they do, both have 5% glycolic, but, as they say during the presentation on QVC, the glycolic in the Glow Tonic is "cushioned" with aloe vera, so that the "action" on the skin is a little milder, and there is no alcohol in it.
The Liquid Gold is more of a treatment, it is not meant to be used daily. In a nutshell, the two are different products and concerning the useage, they are not comparable I think, one being a toner and the other one being a treatment.
I have both and my skin likes both products, I don't have any problems with any of them.

Latest posts

Back