Great deal on Alpha-H

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was a TSV with the oil that I bought last year, I just don't remember that mini size of cleanser. So I won't order.

How have those who have tried the oil found it?
I ordered last month when it was deal of the month (or something like that). I like it - lovely feel to it, sinks in without a greasy film and has a very pleasant natural smell.

Its light so good for oily/combination skin or daytime use/use under makeup. If you have really parched mature skin you'd want something richer - I like rosehip, but there are others.
For me, as a fill in product its fine. You won't dislike the oil, but I find it non remarkable. Note that I am hard to please with skincare. o I also find 25mls ? is stingy. No one would dislike , or have a problem with the oil, imo.

It’s pleasant, but pretty meh. If you have mature skin go for Emma Hardie’s Brilliance Oil which lives up to the name. Plus it’s a larger 30ml, lasts twice as long (cos you need far less product) and it smells divine!

What's the deal on the EASTER code? I've just tried to use it on an item costing £63.00 and it didn't work...

Latest posts

Back