Tignanello Handbags TSV 23/03/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This has to be one of the ugliest bags I have ever seen. In my opinion, and it is just my opinion nothing is right about it. The different colours don't work, they are far too bulky and they look cheap! It's a huge no from me!

Um, is tacky the new thing for 2017?

I've seen better looking pleather bags in the local market. And that bag looks ****** unwieldy to carry

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks its ugly and cheap looking .I used to love Tig bags but since the rebrand I don't know what's happened to them .There was one bag in the show I liked but the tan sold out and nothing else interests me .

Well it certainly doesn`t ring my bell. I agree it looks cheap and cobbled together as if they`ve used ends of rolls of different coloured leathers plus it`s so BIG.
Whenever I`ve seen it on air I always want to say "Dr Gladstone I presume ?"

To me it looks like one of those bags you see in the Clearance section at TK Maxx for a tenner - although I see the white/snakeskin one has sold out, wowser...

I thought I heard Carla say that all the bag was leather not that that has enticed me into buying it as I agree with others that its not the most attractive bag I have seen. I bought a tsv last year which I really like. However, they did a matching purse which sold out before I managed to order it and they never got any stock back in. Why do they do this with some styles, whereas they trot out the same ones time and time again.

When worn using the shoulder strap, the bag is so fat/deep, it sits almost horizontal on the hip. Looks weird.

That's all I'm watching (4 mins) because it's Flinty.
Agreed! I thought it looked like she was holding an old fashioned concertina folder! It is a real podger isn't it? Not suitable for use with the shoulder strap IMHO as it sits so badly. Also, I thought the coloured strips at the side were badly inserted. The centre one looked as if it had been cut and placed correctly but the side ones looked as if they had been cut off true and were puckered.** Now I did like the raspberry colour and had it been a normal one-pocket bag I would have been tempted, but not the three pocket. I only watched on iPad, not proper TV quality, but I thought the blue looked cheap.

** using off-cuts, that is what I was thinking of!!!!!!

Is it me or are the prices really on the up for Tig? The TSV is £75 and quite a few are just either side of £100. I haven't bought a new one for years but when I did they were less than £50 I'm certain.

Puffin's right Carla has said "they" (Tig or Q?)listened to feedback and this bag is all leather, including the handles, base and sides. Too expensive for a Tig TSV, too chubby to be worn cross-body and I'm not keen on saffiano leather in a metallic/pearlised colours.

I really liked the cross body bag in deep colours, 164409, but not the £99 price tag. If that had been the TSV I'd have been there! I liked all the colours too. Perhaps M&S will do their own version......

Agreed! I thought it looked like she was holding an old fashioned concertina folder! It is a real podger isn't it? Not suitable for use with the shoulder strap IMHO as it sits so badly. Also, I thought the coloured strips at the side were badly inserted. The centre one looked as if it had been cut and placed correctly but the side ones looked as if they had been cut off true and were puckered.** Now I did like the raspberry colour and had it been a normal one-pocket bag I would have been tempted, but not the three pocket. I only watched on iPad, not proper TV quality, but I thought the blue looked cheap.

** using off-cuts, that is what I was thinking of!!!!!!

That's a good description. I like a bigger bag and sometimes big bags with no compartments at all can be a pain as everything piles up on the bottom so you can never find anything, but if I wanted something with this many slots and compartments, I'd go to Rymans.

I used to really like Tig bags but now they just don't do anything for me, more often then not they look dated & this TSV is just awful.It make be feel tired just looking at it, huge bulky thing.

Latest posts

Back