Dumb or dumber ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Can anyone be dimmer than Chuntley ? she's on the Join show and was asked how tall she was. "Oh I'm not sure, I've been measured at 5'6 and 5'8 " giggle giggle. and "my Mum's so funny, its where I get it from", um, really ?

I know she's popular with some, and each to their own, but how old is she ? and she hasn't a clue how tall she is, pleeeeeeeease.

She plays up her dumb side she thinks it is cute and girly.

Not so cute on anyone (male or female) past 30, never mind someone who's rocketing towards 50.

And whose job is supposed to be encouraging viewers to make purchases by giving relevant product info etc.

I find women who pretend to be dumb in order to attract men so irritating. More fool the men who fall for it.

It's not endearing, and it's certainly not helpful when you're a saleswoman.

Chuntley shouldn't rely on playing dumb to attract men, you know when she giggles and says she's hopeless at maths, with her knockers hanging out (which she does a lot) she obviously thinks will solve that problem. She's an embarrassment to woman, both her and baby Claire should be transported back to 1950s America with immediate effect. A woman doesn't need to act sexy, to be sexy.

Chuntley shouldn't rely on playing dumb to attract men, you know when she giggles and says she's hopeless at maths, with her knockers hanging out (which she does a lot) she obviously thinks will solve that problem. She's an embarrassment to woman, both her and baby Claire should be transported back to 1950s America with immediate effect. A woman doesn't need to act sexy, to be sexy.

:mysmilie_17: knockers ....I agree its all cringeworthy and desperate

If that is her intention, not quite sure how many chaps she's going to attract simpering away on QVC (assuming that is still her preference from what she's mentioned before) - obviously there are a few blokes who watch QVC, but certainly doubt many of them will be watching a Join show.

It is terribly old-fashioned to play the bimbette but I'm of the same generation as her and it was the accepted norm until about the 90s that hetero gals had to play dumb to get the chaps, so it's probably always worked for her in the past. Hence the fact I remained single for most of the time as I absolutely ****** well wasn't going to play dumb, humph!

I'm sure Catherine will be ok when she grows up and start acting her age, one minute she is telling us she works like a navvy on her house and the next she is acting like Barbie. I can watch her until she starts preening herself...then I use the off buttton.

How many times did she mention she's a size 8-10 ? Yet has no idea how tall she is ?

She is one presenter who plays on the guest to get compliments .Almost in every show she does that .Total bimbette.

Why does she have to get involved in all that carp. She's a very attractive woman (if annoying) and could probably get a date any night of the week if she so desired. She's very irritating when she comes on with all that dumbo dimwit stuff. She's probably got a PHD in Maths - and drama.

I also wish she and Claire would keep their knockers under control as well. Catherine might be a size 8 but her chest isn't. When I was a size 8 in the dark distant past I had a 32A chest, not a sign of cleavage (and hardly a sign of breasts either :mysmilie_17:)

CC

CC

I just knew who this thread was going to be about when I read the heading!

She has been particularly annoying this week. I avoid her at all costs but had to endure her on the cuddl duds as I was interested in the TSV and a couple of other shows I floated in and out of.

She may attract a man with that bimbette act but she sure as hell won't get past 2 dates if he has even a modicum of intelligence as that would annoy the hell out of anyone. The Welsh man deserves a medal for lasting as long as he did.

Did you hear her say when presenting a clearance item that she had asked Q to stop calling it "clearance" as that sounded as if it was rubbish (yes I know:mysmilie_11:) whereas it was really ammmazzzing products at ammmmazzing prices. All the time preening and posturing and watching herself in the monitor. If she could have licked herself all over she would have.

Then there was the purse which would be good for "your Wimbledon tickets" per the awful guest which started Chuntley rabbiting a load of codswallop.

Pass the bucket please!

Well we all know Chuntleys middle name isn't "modest" because whenever she's paid a compliment she doesn't say "I'm not!" or "oh I don't think so" or "no don't be daft" nooooo, Chuntley says....... "ah thank you"

Do you notice that JR, AK and Chuntley ALWAYS start to read out twatts, then giggle and say something making it obvious that they have been complemented on their appearance. Why do they need to let us know - just twatt the twatter back after the show.

I just knew who this thread was going to be about when I read the heading!

She has been particularly annoying this week. I avoid her at all costs but had to endure her on the cuddl duds as I was interested in the TSV and a couple of other shows I floated in and out of.

She may attract a man with that bimbette act but she sure as hell won't get past 2 dates if he has even a modicum of intelligence as that would annoy the hell out of anyone. The Welsh man deserves a medal for lasting as long as he did.

Did you hear her say when presenting a clearance item that she had asked Q to stop calling it "clearance" as that sounded as if it was rubbish (yes I know:mysmilie_11:) whereas it was really ammmazzzing products at ammmmazzing prices. All the time preening and posturing and watching herself in the monitor. If she could have licked herself all over she would have.

Then there was the purse which would be good for "your Wimbledon tickets" per the awful guest which started Chuntley rabbiting a load of codswallop.

Pass the bucket please!

I heard that comment and thought you stupid woman, and the urge to slap her round the head with a rolled up newspaper.

As a ploy to attract and keep a bloke it's not working Cath! Do an evening class to improve your maths skills and give us the info FFS!

Latest posts

Back