Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 27/04/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

(groan !) - one can only imagine what disaster will befall us again !

1) amaaaaazing trousers in yet another wonder fabric ?
2) shark bite at every level ?
3) cold shoulder down to the wrist ?
4) warrior wardrobe is now a head to toe army?
5) dress & waistcoat / tunic & waistcoat / trousers & waistcoat ?
6) 25 colours ranging from sh.t brown to citric yellow in her personally created milky non-crushable jersey polyester elastene fabric ?

Have I left anything out ?

6) 25 colours ranging from sh.t brown to citric yellow in her personally created milky non-crushable jersey polyester elastene fabric ?

Twin pack of something or other or a jump suit. Either way it'll fit into a handbag that one of the models happens to be carrying.

Matching scarves

:mysmilie_13::mysmilie_13:

Her clothes are especially designed for the woman who gets plastered at the weekend, because if your sick on them, voila! you'll never notice.

Her clothes are especially designed for the woman who gets plastered at the weekend, because if your sick on them, voila! you'll never notice.

:mysmilie_15::mysmilie_15: You really must stop following me around at the weekends Shopper :glass::glass:

And yet the jeans, which were the women with control TSV recently, are lovely. The fabric is comfortable but still feels authentic denim, just I can move in it. I've had WWC jeans before and would buy again. The contrast in quality between Renée's two brands, for my experience, is an eye opener.

Attitudes by Renee Stretch Crepe Jersey Tunic with Pockets
Item Number: 163850
QVC Price £39.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This longline tunic from Attitudes by Renee is business at the top with its classic collar, and party at the bottom with its flowing fit and swing design. The stretchy, crepe fabric will look smart all day long and feels wonderfully comfy, so you know you'll be looking and feeling great.

Mix up your styling – keep it casual with leggings and pumps, or dress up this tunic top with fitted jeans and high-heeled boots; this piece lends itself to so many looks.

3/4 length sleeves
95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Electric blue
Black
Hibiscus
Marigold
White

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 94cm (37"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 104.1cm (41"), XL: 111.8cm (44"), 2XL: 124.5cm (49"), 3XL: 134.6cm (53")
Length (all sizes): 87.6cm (34.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.163850

Very similar to a previous TSV but with the dropped back and pockets.I like shirt style tops but not made of polyester or with a flap at the back.
Could be worse but not for me.

I saw a denim and co shirt a few weeks ago I liked cotton /linen but if course it sold out so quickly probably never to be seen again.

Poor Natasha, the large size model ... looks like 'rent a tent' in the yellow tsv. My money is very safe today.

Poor Natasha, the large size model ... looks like 'rent a tent' in the yellow tsv. My money is very safe today.

The stylists are making Natasha look a laughing stock. They squeezed the poor girl into a jump suit that was clearly far too small so the elastic waist was stretched to its limit, and as for her backside - not flattering at all. They did the same with a printed tunic top, it was too small and her chesticles were almost a cartoon parody. I imagine most of us of a certain age are more rounded than not, and would be put off buying if we looked like Natasha walking down the street. I think Natasha is clearly a lovely girl and attractive, so this is not a slight against her, but the backstage staff who have no idea how to dress her body shape.

I can`t stand these hi/low tops which seem to billow at the back and cling to chesticles at the front. A lot of people must like them though. The tsv is sold out in white and most other colours and sizes are on waitlist. The new born baby poo yellow colour seems the most unpopular.

Latest posts

Back