Tili Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ostrich

Registered Shopper
How often are the Tili beauty boxes released? Are they every month or less than that

First sneak preview is out, a bare minerals matte lippy. IMG_0854.jpg

The 5th item is a Rituals shower gel. Can't see which one it is or the size but the bottle looks about the same size as the Floracil eye make-up remover.

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 12.22.50.jpg

It looks like the one on the QVC website which is Sakura Zensational Foaming Shower Gel.

I don't go for these boxes usually but I was with a friend in M&S early in the summer & because they had spent over a certain amount we were offered their Beauty Box for £10, which I took.Great value including a full Leighten Denny nail polish, it all depend what's in the box, some small sizes are very useful for travelling.

Is it usually 10 items altogether?

It is - I am guessing 2 more days until it is for sale, 2 new 'reveals' each day. maybe? I am 50/50 on this one, so far. Fancy the lip gloss, pink nail gel and trying the floracil. Not fussed on the shower gel, the caudalie and not sure about the elemis. Next 4 products will be the decider!

It is - I am guessing 2 more days until it is for sale, 2 new 'reveals' each day. maybe? I am 50/50 on this one, so far. Fancy the lip gloss, pink nail gel and trying the floracil. Not fussed on the shower gel, the caudalie and not sure about the elemis. Next 4 products will be the decider!

Same here. The only Tili box I went for to date was October's (second one?), as the rest weren't worth £20 for me, despite the stated value. This one is shaping up reasonably well but, like you, it will be decided on the last few items.

Latest posts

Back