Tili Beauty Box

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When did this start and is it once a month
Thanks xx

I think the first one was July 2016, then they had one in October, February, May and now there's one coming up in September. So definitely not monthly, more like every 3-4 months.

Do they go to air and then your allowed to buy them xx
Thanks

If I'm right, they don't ever get presented on air but they are probably mentioned. You have to buy them from the website, or I guess you can telephone an order.

Someone will correct this if I'm wrong

Is this another product which is only on-line? Linthwaites Wine & Joules are 2 other ranges which I have noticed lately that are are not presented on-air & only on-line.Are they trialing this?It seems as though fewer ranges will be on TV & Jill Franks the only presenter (that is how it seems at the moment as she never seems to be off)

Is this another product which is only on-line? Linthwaites Wine & Joules are 2 other ranges which I have noticed lately that are are not presented on-air & only on-line.Are they trialing this?It seems as though fewer ranges will be on TV & Jill Franks the only presenter (that is how it seems at the moment as she never seems to be off)

no Joules is launching on the 10th at 9am on air but as for the wines who knows as they have lots of online only for a while but they end up on air

think the next item is almond shower oil

They have just posted that it's L'Occitane Almond Supple Skin Oil (body) 15ml.

They've also posted the sizes:

Gatineau 118ml, Rituals 50ml, L'Occitane 15ml, Caudalie 10ml, BareMinerals is fullsized, Perfect Formula is also full-sized, Elemis 15ml x

(Guess who put the x at the end - and it's not me.)

Next item is a Shay & Blue 'Blood Oranges' perfume - apparently only 1 more item tomorrow (just a total of 9 products this box). Rumour has it the last item is a Tarte lipstick.

Next item is a Shay & Blue 'Blood Oranges' perfume - apparently only 1 more item tomorrow (just a total of 9 products this box). Rumour has it the last item is a Tarte lipstick.

Not sure I want a second lipstick in there. I have loads and one lasts me months. Also, I only like a very limited range of shades and the chance of one, let alone two, suiting me is minimal.

The perfume sounds interesting. Anyone tried it?

final two

Shay and Blue Blood Orange fragrance

tarte cosmetics Rainforest Of The Sea Color Splash hydrating lippie in Colada

I'm in - I'm a sucker for lippy products and I rate the new BM matte lip product (got one in a TSV and was pleasantly surprised) and I've wanted to try the new Tarte ones as well. Whatever the colours, the box is worth £20 for just those two products to my lip product-obsessed mind.

I'm in - I'm a sucker for lippy products and I rate the new BM matte lip product (got one in a TSV and was pleasantly surprised) and I've wanted to try the new Tarte ones as well. Whatever the colours, the box is worth £20 for just those two products to my lip product-obsessed mind.

Even I'm tempted and, as I said yesterday, I really don't need two more lip products. They are at least fairly neutral colours though, so probably within my narrow range of preferred shades. If not, I could put them on eBay. I'll decide when I see it all set out online.

The Tarte lipstick is a quarter of the normal size (1g).

Wow that is titchy isn't it! Well despite my earlier keenness, now I've found out the lippy is so small and the BM lippy is the colour I had from the previous TSV, my money is safe methinks.

Wow that is titchy isn't it! Well despite my earlier keenness, now I've found out the lippy is so small and the BM lippy is the colour I had from the previous TSV, my money is safe methinks.

I've just about talked myself out of it too. I have so much already in my stash and I know several products are not big so it's not adding much to that but, if I use it all in order of purchase, I wouldn't be starting on most of the Tili stuff until it was out of date. Anyway, I don't need to pay for little face creams, cleansers, etc when I often get them free from shop beauty counters or in those little sets you get with with two purchases from some brands. I think the box is one of the better ones (for me) and I am sure people who buy will love it, but I can't justify it really so I'm being strong.

Latest posts

Back