Mally Beauty TSV 26/08/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I actually really like the foundation as my skin is dry,hoping that the shadow sticks are new colours.

I actually really like the foundation as my skin is dry,hoping that the shadow sticks are new colours.

Me too, it's a lovely product but I do find the light shade a bit too pale so if the shadow sticks are colours I don't have, then I may try the medium shade

Gold Hour rings a bell, maybe it's been in a previous TSV? I might try and buy the "velvet" shadow stick on ebay if the demos are good (if we get real demos that is!). I don't need any more shimmery ones!
Last word: I can't bring myself to buy a mascara with the awful word "Impactful" !! WTF?!?!? :mysmilie_501::mysmilie_498:

Mally "See me after class!" :mysmilie_10:

I think she said Dusky Rose & Gold hour shimmer so I'll go and check my stash.

Just looked on the Mally website and that first one looks way too pink for my liking and matte too...although I do love those gel eyeliners though, they really do stay put!

Gold Hour rings a bell, maybe it's been in a previous TSV? I might try and buy the "velvet" shadow stick on ebay if the demos are good (if we get real demos that is!). I don't need any more shimmery ones!
Last word: I can't bring myself to buy a mascara with the awful word "Impactful" !! WTF?!?!? :mysmilie_501::mysmilie_498:

Mally "See me after class!" :mysmilie_10:

I've checked and I already have Gold Hour so must have been in a previous TSV,anyhow I've never used it !!!!

I'm not impressed with this TSV at all which is a good thing seeing as the auto delivery for the last TSV is due next month. It's the same foundation, which I love and includes lovely new eye colours in the shadow stick and eyeliner. It also includes my favourite mascara.....and I've tried A LOT lol, plus a lipstick and highlighter so a much better deal if you ask me.

It's nice to see the packaging isn't that awful snake skin print or girly pink, not that packaging matters obviously. I've never used much make-up anyway though and when I do buy it, it's from beauty without cruelty, just eye liner, a bit of foundation and I'm good to go. :mysmilie_14:

Just been posted on Will Facebook

Will Gowing
**UPDATE** Hi all, I've just received some more information on our brilliant Mally Beauty Today's Special Value, the fabulous Mally Roncal will be presenting this collection on THREE Easy Pays!!! The final price will be just under £38 +p&p. Best wishes, Will :) x

THE ABOVE POST DISAPPEARS FROM FACEBOOK
(Still Game looks around in astonishment)

Last edited:
Just been posted on Will Facebook

Will Gowing
**UPDATE** Hi all, I've just received some more information on our brilliant Mally Beauty Today's Special Value, the fabulous Mally Roncal will be presenting this collection on THREE Easy Pays!!! The final price will be just under £38 +p&p. Best wishes, Will :) x

THE ABOVE POST DISAPPEARS FROM FACEBOOK
(Still Game looks around in astonishment)

Very tempting :mysmilie_13:

Latest posts

Back