Skechers TSV 26/08/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Skechers Court Classic Eden Trainer
Item Number: 197741
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £56.97
P&P £4.95

Everyone needs a go-to trainer that will go with almost any outfit and the Sport Court Eden trainer from Skechers is exactly that. Combining a classic sporty design with innovative technology like Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned insoles, then finished with a trendy new 'S' logo on the side, they offer it all - style, comfort and versatility. Leave them by the door, as you will be putting them on nearly every time you go out!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Skechers Sport Court Eden Trainers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £79 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £56.97 plus P&P, you’re saving £22.03.

Easy to keep fresh - you're going to want an effortless way to keep these trainers clean when you're out and about all day in them, which is why we're excited to tell you they're machine washable! Stepped into a puddle? No problem, pop them on a gentle cycle and air dry to have them looking box fresh once again.

Four ways to style - these trainers effortlessly transition from work to play, complementing smart and casual outfits alike. For a relaxed everyday look, wear them with jeans and a top or team them with leggings and a hoodie for that extra-sporty feel. Heading into the office or out for lunch? They'll also work well with a floaty dress or skirt, or even a chic trouser and blazer combo.

Four fantastic colours - there's something for everyone in this selection including sleek, one-tone White. Purple offers the same crisp white finish but with a pop of colour on the 'S' logo and heel. For those wanting something a little different, Black or Blush are both fashionable choices and currently only available at QVC.

Find your perfect fit - Skechers fit message is true to size, however we have found this particular style to come up roomy and would advise to go half a size down from your usual size.

• Lace-up fastenings
  • Air Cooled Memory Foam cushioned comfort insole
  • Outer, sole: manmade: inner: textile, manmade
  • Machine washable
  • Heel height: 3.2cm (1.3")

Colour options:

• White
  • Black
  • Blush
  • Purple

Care tips - please note, when washing it is suggested to place these shoes in a pillowcase or laundry bag before washing in a machine and to wash them one at a time to help avoid discoloration. Do not place shoes in a dryer and allow shoes and insoles to air dry for 10 - 12 hours to ensure the insoles are fully dry.

All measurements are approximate

Soooo bored of trainers. I appreciate there are lovers of them, and they're here to stay - like leopard print, but to me they all look alike - unless they have a zip fastening. Shock horror I still like to wear shoes and my Skechers Go Walk.

Ha! Ha!!!! M&S do vintage inspire trainers like these made from leather for less £45, actually.
I know £60 is not that expensive for decent trainers and I would pay that for them as for any footwear I really liked or was different in some way. But much as I like Skechers, I baulk at the idea of paying £60+ for the TSV which is to me a fairly run-of-the-mill style. I’m not sure I like that thick, flat, very blocky sole either (with no shape or curves). As you say, M&S have great offerings for less. I’ve also had some real bargains from Amazon and in both cases, you can buy and try with no risk of costly returns if they don’t fit.

I like them but there’s no way I’d part with more than £50 for a pair of non leather trainers. I buy Lonsdale leather trainers from Sports direct and they’re under £20. The prices fluctuate and I’ve actually managed to get a pair for £12.99 before. They’re stylish enough for me, they are white and have a flash of colour on the back and on the tongue. They’re very comfortable and durable. They’re the Leyton lace up trainers if anyone’s interested.

Latest posts

Back