Spa TSV 2.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Spa TSV 3.jpg
    Spa TSV 3.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Spa TSV 4.jpg
    Spa TSV 4.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 65
Ooh, could be in for this. I have one from a previous TSV and whilst I’m not convinced on its nail filing abilities, I do find it a brilliant buffer.
So, while I don’t need another 4, I do have 3 sisters and would be a useful little gift for them, though we don’t dont really do present giving as such.

I bought their last TSV of the set of three files. They’re good but I think that the Orly files are a lot better although I do still use the Spa Rific ones for a quick “touch up.”

Spa-Rific Nano Etched Hardened Glass 4 Piece Manicure Gift Set
Item Number: 737329
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

Are you looking to achieve a salon-worthy manicure at home? Then this handy set from Spa-Rific is what you (and your nail kit) need. It features four manicure files made from tempered glass, each utilising cutting-edge nano laser technology to give you the ultimate nailcare experience. Suitable for use on both natural and artificial nails to help shape, buff and add shine, each file is gift boxed and ready to be gifted to your friends and loved ones.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this Spa-Rific Nano 4 Piece Manicure Gift Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £36 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £19.98 plus P&P, you're saving £16.02.
The ultimate manicure tool - each file features a pointed tip for cuticle maintenance and cleaning underneath your nails, while the manicure file helps to eliminate nicks and tears, plus enhance your nail's natural shine for perfectly polished results.
Great for gifting - arriving individually gift boxed, you can easily split the set for the perfect stocking fillers!
Beautiful colours - this set will provide you with four different coloured, sparkly files in Pink Quartz Shimmer, Ice Blue Diamond Shimmer, Rose Bronze Shimmer and Gold Shimmer.
  • Manicure files: 11.4cm x 0.6cm x 0.5cm (4.4" x 0.2" x 0.1")
Contains:
  • 4 x manicure files

I rarely dip in now - only when the adverts interfere with my News watching, and I may be unlucky but it's always beauty that's on ! Here we are at Christmas Gifts tsv, and it's ****** beauty again ! Off switch again.

I rarely dip in now - only when the adverts interfere with my News watching, and I may be unlucky but it's always beauty that's on ! Here we are at Christmas Gifts tsv, and it's ****** beauty again ! Off switch again.

I'm also a dipper. Sometimes I get lucky and see something that might have interested me years ago but I usually hit the off switch, too.

Me too ! I know viewing habits change, but I remember years of spending a small fortune on "stuff", like when Craft days were an Aladdins cave of goodies, or picking up a 9ct gold ring with a choice of stones for under £100. I had moments of insanity too when I bought a tsv , a 3' high plastic drinks fountain ! What the hell was I thinking ?
Those were the days, but at least I now have more money in the bank.

Latest posts

Back