Christmas Gift Ideas TSV 19/12/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's Evri, then round here it will either be January or just get lost forever. I buy cat food from Zooplus or Pets at Home regularly and the number of times they have lost them is ridiculous. I mean how can they lose a big box full of cat and bird food. I do get them replaced but makes you think someone who works at Evri has cats as well. I have no faith whatsoever in them. Royal Mail is very good here.

If it's Evri, then round here it will either be January or just get lost forever. I buy cat food from Zooplus or Pets at Home regularly and the number of times they have lost them is ridiculous. I mean how can they lose a big box full of cat and bird food. I do get them replaced but makes you think someone who works at Evri has cats as well. I have no faith whatsoever in them. Royal Mail is very good here.
My Evri ladies are wonderful. I always breathe a sigh of relief when I learn that my delivery is coming from Evri. Yodel are the worst; royal mail are very accommodating, Amazon are hit or miss.
I agree that expecting a QVC order made on 19/12/23 to be delivered before Christmas is wishful thinking.
I haven't noticed the High Street being as busy as usual - still busy- but there are parking spaces.

Attachments

• Wasehies TSV 1.jpg
    Wasehies TSV 1.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 119
  • Wasehies TSV 2.jpg
    Wasehies TSV 2.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Wasehies TSV 3.jpg
    Wasehies TSV 3.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 104
  • Wasehies TSV 4.jpg
    Wasehies TSV 4.jpg
    179.7 KB · Views: 102
  • Wasehies TSV 5.jpg
    Wasehies TSV 5.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 113
My Evri ladies are wonderful. I always breathe a sigh of relief when I learn that my delivery is coming from Evri. Yodel are the worst; royal mail are very accommodating, Amazon are hit or miss.
I agree that expecting a QVC order made on 19/12/23 to be delivered before Christmas is wishful thinking.
I haven't noticed the High Street being as busy as usual - still busy- but there are parking spaces.
Royal Mail here is atrocious. I've a gift voucher gone missing,4 letters not one was for us and that's just for starters all the neighbours are saying the same.
We've had parcels for a road nowhere near us numerous letters and parcels for the next street it's diabolical. We were talking to a man in a shop who worked for Royal Mail and he said there were too many agency workers that couldn't care less.
I had an argument with one postman who was adamant I was telling him were I lived wasn't correct.

I must give a huge shout out to my wonderful Evri man - Duncan. He would deliver my QVC tat in 6 foot of snow and always with a smile. I know lots of couriers are rubbish and I know things go missing but I am the lucky one.

CC

I must give a huge shout out to my wonderful Evri man - Duncan. He would deliver my QVC tat in 6 foot of snow and always with a smile. I know lots of couriers are rubbish and I know things go missing but I am the lucky one.

CC
I'm giving a shout for Amazon drivers. You don't always get the same one but they are very good in our area.

Sorry Catz! Your poor kitty..

I usually buy cat food and cat “stuff” from Zooplus - occasionally PaH, and amazon if they have a really good deal!

Over a certain amount on zooplus, you get a choice of courier - Evri or Yodel - and I always choose Evri and for me, it’s amazing!

Often takes 2 days max…

It does help I know my Evri lady and she’s an absolute star!

Avoid Yodel like plague but they’re better than they used to be…

Also tend to avoid DPD but they’re actually not bad at all.

Amazon are v reliable (I’m on Prime), but very few of them will leave in my post box (I’ve got big plastic heavy crate with clip on lid bc I can’t get to the door and have a massive sign on door saying please don’t knock, leave there and I take responsibility etc!)

But no, they bang the door down, then leave in full sight on doorstop in rain or shine and put it down as “handed to resident”! 😠

Know they’re all in a huge rush and I’m SO grateful to them all for what they do!

UPS are very good! 😇

I’m really lucky because I’ve never had an issue with any couriers. I’ve found Amazon, Evri, Yodel, RM and DPD to be very reliable and nothing that I’ve ordered over the years has ever gone astray. The only minor issue I had was when I got an email from Amazon saying that something had been delivered and it showed a photo of where it had been left but I knew it wasn’t in my safe place. I rang Amazon CS and they were able to track the driver’s vehicle and confirmed that he hadn’t been to my house but had left it in a safe place four doors up. He waited on the phone while I went to retrieve it. Had it not been there he said that I would get an immediate refund, but luckily a refund wasn’t needed.

Over the last few weeks, I have had two Amazon orders sent to wrong address, two put in back garden of next door, three left on door step. (There are four adults in my house ordering) But my neighbours are great. Had to walk three streets along to deliver parcel wrongly left at my house. But Evri has been wonderful- left in safe place.

Going off at a tangent here sorry but "Waschies?" I absolutely hate these silly made up words, or even worse still when the word is pronounced the same but spelled differently. There's a vegan milk available called MYLK - Just stop it!!!
Back on track though - Waschies as a Christmas present...no thanks!!!

Waschies 8 Piece Face & Body Cleansing Collection
Item Number: 737344
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £2.95

Treat your skin to the gentle care it deserves with this eight-piece Face & Body Cleansing Collection from Waschies. Currently only available at QVC, this pastel coloured set features six cleansing pads and a pair of slip-on body gloves, the perfect formula for a top-to-toe cleanse. Ideal for removing make-up, product residue and daily grime, these reusable and kind-to-skin accessories will elevate your daily cleansing routine, working to clean deep into your pores to help leave your skin feeling fresh.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Waschies 8-piece Face and Body Cleansing Collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £36 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £21.96 plus P&P, you're saving £14.04.

Designed to last - the perfect substitute for cotton pads, wet wipes and more, this Waschies collection provides you with soft, long-lasting products that are suitable for all skin types. They're also super easy to maintain and are washable at up to 95C.

Easy to use - though these products can be used with your favourite cleanser, they're specially designed to help cleanse your skin without the need for additional products - just water!

• Material: 88% polyester, 12% viscose
  • Care instructions: Washable up to 95C without fabric softener
  • Cleansing pads: 12.5cm x 8cm (4.9" x 3.1")
  • Body gloves: 20.5cm x 14.5cm (8" x 5.7")

Contains:
  • 6 x cleansing pads
  • 2 x body gloves

How to use:
  • Moisten with warm water and move over your face in circular motions

All measurements are approximate

Going off at a tangent here sorry but "Waschies?" I absolutely hate these silly made up words, or even worse still when the word is pronounced the same but spelled differently. There's a vegan milk available called MYLK - Just stop it!!!
Back on track though - Waschies as a Christmas present...no thanks!!!
My face flannels do the same job.

Latest posts

Back