Photo TSV 1.png
    917.2 KB · Views: 34
  • Photo TSV 2.png
    Photo TSV 2.png
    912.8 KB · Views: 29
  • Photo TSV 3.png
    Photo TSV 3.png
    883.5 KB · Views: 32
Blimey! Are they still a thing? They were popular in the early noughties, but they didn’t really catch on!

Nice idea I guess I but call me old fashioned but I'd rather have a still photograph in a frame that something like this. A friend of mine used to have one of these mounted on her wall and it scrolled through scenes from one of her holidays - It was ugly imo!

Mr MA has the photos on his phone sent to the telly screen in the spare room where he faffs around on his computer.
No idea how (or indeed, why he would want to)…..something to do with Google no doubt.
It’s somewhat alarming when I go in to find myself looking at a less than flattering photo (usually scowling, ‘cos I hate having my photo taken) of me on a 50” screen and frankly, something I can quite do without.

Bell & Howell 10.1" Wireless Smart Photo & Video Frame
Item Number: 737249
QVC Price £159.00
Todays Special Value Price £84.96
P&P £4.95

Sharing and displaying digital photos and videos in your home has never been easier! This wireless smart frame from Bell & Howell features a crystal clear 10.1" HD touchscreen and can store up to 4000 photos and videos with its built-in 16GB memory. Simply download the free Frameo app to your smartphone and pair it with the frame to start sharing your best moments with loved ones and showcasing them perfectly in your new frame.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Bell & Howell 10.1 Wireless Photo & Video Sharing Smart Photo Frame from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £159 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £84.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £74.04.

It's all in the app - you can choose photos to share and add fun captions all via the Frameo app - It's so easy! Connect up to 20 different users to the same frame, so you can share photos and videos up to 15 seconds long with family members around the world.

Plenty of storage - store up to 4000 photos and videos with the built-in 16GB memory. You can even expand the memory by inserting a MicroSD memory card, so you'll have more than enough space to save all those precious memories.

Make it yours - personalise your smart photo frame with all of the handy settings including slideshow order, slideshow photo duration, image zooming, hide/show images, show photo captions, sleep mode and more.

Superb clarity - the intuitive touch screen and user-friendly interface makes it so simple to customise your frame and make slideshows of the content you receive. The 10.1" 16:9 1280x800 crystal clear HD screen remains clear in any light, giving you crisp, vivid images.

Choose your display - position your smart frame in either portrait or landscape orientation and the photos will rotate automatically. Stand your smart frame on a desk with the included removable stand or easily mount it on a wall with the built-in keyhole mounting ports.

• Display: 10.1" IPS LCD
  • Internal memory: 16GB
  • Ports: Micro-USB, Micro-SD
  • Frame (h x w x d): 26.1cm x 18.5cm x 22.8cm (10.3" x 7.3" x 9")
  • Weight: 498g

What's in the box?
  • Smart Frame
  • DC power plug
  • Removable stand

Colour options:
  • Black
  • White

All measurements are approximate

Yes we had a cheapy and it was just a bit crass. I prefer one’s lovingly displayed and put purposefully in a frame and I’ve got a million and 2 of our beautiful grandchildren on the phone that I can look at all day long 🤷🏻‍♀️🤗❤️

Latest posts

Back