Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Attachments

• Spa Rific TSV 1.jpg
    Spa Rific TSV 1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 138
  • Spa Rific TSV 2.jpg
    Spa Rific TSV 2.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 114
I bought the set of three nail files when they were a previous TSV. They’re really good. I don’t need any more though, or a foot file.

I'll probably get this. The reviews are good for previous ones. I was very tempted last time they were on but couldn't justify buying as had a perfectly good glass nile file.
However, I've managed to misplace that in the last few days.
So I need to buy the Spa-rific if only to ensure that the other one turns up immediately when the new ones arrive.

Spa-Rific Nano Etched Hardened Glass 2 Piece Mani-Pedi Set
Item Number: 736200
QVC Price £30.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.98
P&P £2.95

Ready to up your nail game? This handy set from Spa-rific includes one manicure file and one pedicure file, both made from tempered glass and utilising the latest nano laser technology to help you eliminate nicks and tears, while effortlessly shaping and shining your nails. Create the perfect at-home pamper routine with the help of this perfectly packaged nailcare edit.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Spa-Rific Nano Etched Hardened Glass 3 Piece Manicure Gift Set from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £30 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £19.92 plus P&P, you’re saving £10.08.

Next level nailcare - the pointed tip on the manicure file is excellent for cuticle maintenance and cleaning underneath your nails, while the file itself helps to eliminate nicks, snags or tears for healthy nail growth, polishing and shining at the same time, for high-gloss, perfectly buffed results. The file can be used on all nails, natural or artificial, brittle or strong.

A perfect pedicure - fitting perfectly in the palm of your hand, this larger file works to exfoliate hardened skin and calluses on the feet and heels. Plus, it can be used as a microdermabrasion tool for the entire body on clean, dampened skin free of any oils or moisturisers.

The ultimate tools - easy to clean in hot water, these files can be used repeatedly, and the laser-etched surface won't wear out. With proper care the files can be used a lifetime, and you can be confident you won't damage or tear your nails.

Great for gifting - know a beauty obsessive? Give them the gift of beautiful nails! Each file comes individually packaged, so you could even split the set up for easy, grab-and-go presents.

• Manicure file (l x w x d): 12.5cm x 1.8cm x 0.8cm (4.9" x 0.7" x 0.3")
  • Pedicure file (l x w x d): 15.2cm x 4.4cm x 0.5cm (6" x 1.75" x 0.2")
  • Each file comes individually packaged

Contains:
  • 1 x manicure file
  • 1 x pedicure file

Design options:
  • Floral
  • Teal Geometric
  • Blue
  • Marble

How to use:
  • Use the file to shape and shine your nails
  • Rinse files under hot running water and use a soft brush with soap or antibacterial disinfectant to clear
  • The files are made of hardened glass but can break if mishandled, so always store them in their protective case, or in a safe place when not in use

Latest posts

Back