Shay & Blue TSV 08/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree but Black Friday now seems to be an excuse for a month long half assed discounts rather than decent offers on The Black Friday ( 24/11/23)
Definitely. I mentioned this a while back as I was noticing lots of emails with Black Friday deals at the end of October already! It is still no excuse for labelling items “Black Friday” when they are not even on offer.

Anyway, I’ve emailed them and said in a round-about way, “Bah, humbug”. I think I take these things far too seriously! :ROFLMAO:

They have some offers for Black Friday now

They have some offers for Black Friday now

They had those yesterday - the ones I referred to as just pre-selected sets, the problem being you are likely not to like all of them (well, that’s what I find). Personally, I’m not impressed as they are not the “choose your own” bundles they often do and I don’t think they’re that cheap (compared with previous years). I guess I’ve just been spoiled and I shouldn’t complain as I did stock up while they were cheaper. I do like a good whinge if I don’t get my way!

They had those yesterday - the ones I referred to as just pre-selected sets, the problem being you are likely not to like all of them (well, that’s what I find). Personally, I’m not impressed as they are not the “choose your own” bundles they often do and I don’t think they’re that cheap (compared with previous years). I guess I’ve just been spoiled and I shouldn’t complain as I did stock up while they were cheaper. I do like a good whinge if I don’t get my way!
I hadn't looked too closely yesterday!!

I got mine from the link below.
Uh oh. At that price I couldn’t resist. It’s been despatched! Day to day at the moment I’m using Aldi Poppy & Barley. Very pretty fragrance. No 39. Cheap to spray and top up in the office.

Oh, yes. People do synchs with themes. It is fun and sometime out there. Suggestions for 2024 has already started. I put forward cats, what perfume does your cat love on you or does not like? It's a hobby, some collect Charlie Bears others perfume.

Freya hates all perfume. Zanzi was a big fan of Guerlain and used to lick my neck when wearing Mitsouko especially.

Superdrug do a dupe range called Artiscent. The prices are really good and they`re regularly on offer. I`ve no idea which big name perfumes each one copies but no doubt there`ll be a list somewhere online.

Superdrug do a dupe range called Artiscent. The prices are really good and they`re regularly on offer. I`ve no idea which big name perfumes each one copies but no doubt there`ll be a list somewhere online.
Thanks. I think you mentioned these a few years ago and I went looking but my local store only had a few and they were in a cabinet with no testers so I didn’t risk it. I found this blog review - I might buy a bottle if there’s an “original” I like.

I've got a bottle of the Tom Ford dupe it smells ok on me but not long lasting.

I used to buy from here

They did mainly dupe in oil version but very long-lasting.

Now mainly niche copies, so Frederic Malle, Tom Ford Private Blends.

I used to buy from here

I will be checking this out later. Thanks Donna.

I bought from a similar site but this site is a wee bit cheaper. Still better than the department stores though.

I used to buy from here

👍👍

Latest posts

Back