Trustpilot and QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ha ha, coincidentally I was looking at the other day too, Donna. That 5* review you mention wasn't there then. Looking at the user name, I wonder if she's been looking "into the eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, into the eyes" and she's "under". Still, if she's happy, fair enough and gawd knows QVC need a good review, looking at the average rating!

Having read a couple of pages of these reviews, I think I notice similarities between the wording of the positive ones (and an absence of the occasional spelling mistakes that we all make at times). The person who defended the cost of p & p needs to get out more - he/she reckons the cost of paying parking charges, petrol, etc. makes it good value! I don't agree, dear, as most online shops charge considerably less for p&p than Q, some don't charge p & p over a certain amount, and if you live near the High Street and are able to, you probably walk there or get a bus. Something else they have forgotten in their worship of Q is that you cannot see the item before you buy it and if you return anything to Q, you'll probably wait forever to get a replacement (or they'll say they've not received it), so how is this good value? Their p & p is astronomical.
Oh dear, but does make interesting reading.

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.qvcuk.com

Loved the first 5 star review.:mysmilie_15:

Some people abuse the system and no doubt QVC know who they are:mysmilie_19:

Now I was reading reviews of somewhere else I have just ordered from, but could not resist reading QVCs.

QVC don't care about the reviews, they're raking in the money and let's face it that's all they care about. Just read a few and for a company of that size they should hang their heads in shame, they won't, but they should do. :mysmilie_17:

Having read a couple of pages of these reviews, I think I notice similarities between the wording of the positive ones (and an absence of the occasional spelling mistakes that we all make at times). The person who defended the cost of p & p needs to get out more - he/she reckons the cost of paying parking charges, petrol, etc. makes it good value! I don't agree, dear, as most online shops charge considerably less for p&p than Q, some don't charge p & p over a certain amount, and if you live near the High Street and are able to, you probably walk there or get a bus. Something else they have forgotten in their worship of Q is that you cannot see the item before you buy it and if you return anything to Q, you'll probably wait forever to get a replacement (or they'll say they've not received it), so how is this good value? Their p & p is astronomical.

May be as she watched Q her eyes go round and round 'cult like' and she is drawn into the 'cult of QVC'!

It sounds as if Catherine Huntley wrote the review. The refrain about parking etc on the dreaded high street is one she is very fond of... as if we would go shopping and return home after each item we purchased! Get real.

Congratulations to the genuine reviewers who really are happy with their QVC experiences, but I think they must be shopping at some truly horrendous other retailers to find the pricing and p&p charges, the delivery performance etc to be excellent. I have no doubt that those who do not get a successful resolution of a complaint or query will have a more negative view of the customer service experience. I don't doubt that most of the staff in the award winning call centre (when was that award now?) do their absolute best, but the processes and procedures they follow are in the dark ages compared to most of their competition.

I don't believe for one minute that they are all bona fide reviews, some of them sound too much alike, and the old chestnuts about parking and how 'helpful' the customer service people are have been said over and over again. About as helpful as Genghis Khan in my experience of dealing with them years ago.
It sounds as if Catherine Huntley wrote the review. The refrain about parking etc on the dreaded high street is one she is very fond of... as if we would go shopping and return home after each item we purchased! Get real.

Congratulations to the genuine reviewers who really are happy with their QVC experiences, but I think they must be shopping at some truly horrendous other retailers to find the pricing and p&p charges, the delivery performance etc to be excellent. I have no doubt that those who do not get a successful resolution of a complaint or query will have a more negative view of the customer service experience. I don't doubt that most of the staff in the award winning call centre (when was that award now?) do their absolute best, but the processes and procedures they follow are in the dark ages compared to most of their competition.

Chuntley gets on my chesticles the way she slags the high street off, trying to insinuate that what you find in highstreet sales are all scuffed, dirty and broken as opposed to QVC sales, were the products will be all returns scuffed, dirty and broken products, and that's just the returns. If Chuntley thinks these QVC sale items are all perfect condition, then she is indeed as thick as she makes out.

If I was a Highstreet store, I'd put her picture on the till saying "Under Any Circumstances, Do Not Serve!!

Chuntley gets on my chesticles the way she slags the high street off, trying to insinuate that what you find in highstreet sales are all scuffed, dirty and broken as opposed to QVC sales, were the products will be all returns scuffed, dirty and broken products, and that's just the returns. If Chuntley thinks these QVC sale items are all perfect condition, then she is indeed as thick as she makes out.

If I was a Highstreet store, I'd put her picture on the till saying "Under Any Circumstances, Do Not Serve!!

Watching her the other day trying to convert a bracelet measurement to inches was painful, I had to switch her off. She did say her maths was not good, no kidding!

Watching her the other day trying to convert a bracelet measurement to inches was painful, I had to switch her off. She did say her maths was not good, no kidding!

For some reason, and for the life of me I can't think why, she must find her thickness sexy, I thought her knockers hanging out would cover that particular base. Yes LIAM, she won't be accepted in MENSA any time soon. :mysmilie_15:

I have never looked at the Q on Trustpilot before, just rely on this forum! But it was like reading our posts in places, lol. However John Lewis come off even worse, they are graded as Bad for their online service. I even contributed a one star review there and they were my go to shop for nearly everything before a terrible experience buying a washing machine. I never go there for anything like that now and there are many reviews saying I have shopped there for X years but never again. But it was interesting to see all the Q postage complaints, plus slowness of processing returns and problems with CS.

i really can't bare shopping with qvc. its just took irritating. the waiting. getting stuff thats disappointing and overpriced and the customer service trying to send something back. my sister bought a fountain and it does not work. so she boxed it up after speaking to customer service. she waited weeks for the pick up. finally they came and gave her a receipt. two weeks later she phone to find that they still had not received the fountain.
she had the receipt and they asked her to read the numbers. they said that can't be the number as it does not start with those digits. qvc are now sending out a letter to take up more time and add further irritation to a good customer. no one beats them for irritation

Yes, and does the silly mare really think that all the products in the high street sales are broken and dirty? That would make really good business sense, Chuntley, wouldn't it? She forgets that you can actually check the items before you buy anything the High Street, which is more than you can do for Q's stuff, reliability is a word they don't understand. And this from the woman who can't tell us whether a colour is called pukey pink or mucky mauve.

They rabbit on about the high street and parking costs, bus fares or train fares plus the price of coffee and cake etc but lots of us don`t go near a high street ( we no longer have one ! ) so we simply use much better websites than Q. Websites and companies with free or capped p and p, ones with much more choice, better prices, better customer service, better delivery service and a website which actually works.
Q presenters spout on about their 30 day mbg but all of us whether we use it or not, are paying through the nose for this. Other companies offer refunds/exchanges on used items too. A washing machine I once bought had a 30 day satisfaction guarantee and I was told if I didn`t like it then I could exchange it even though it had been used and I did. My Avon rep told me I could return anything I ordered if it didn`t suit me or was the wrong shade or if I simply wasn`t happy with it, used or not. Debenhams refunded me the cost of an item which simply didn`t arrive, no forms to fill in, no snotty CS person, no waiting for them to investigate. Amazon sent me a replacement pair of shoes before thetoo small pair had even been sent back. Everyday my inbox is full of discount codes or money off vouchers from sites I`ve used in the past but none of them from Q.
They are the dinosaurs of retail and I`m surprised they keep going.

What gets me about Chuntley slagging off the DHS (or shopping malls or whatever) is that she is the BFF of Steven Corfield! She is his sister from another mister; he is her brother from another mother...... yes it is vomit-inducing but they say that! Now what does our Steven have? Oh yes, a YC shop! Where you would have to pay the Earth and ruin your back carrying heavy candles, and which I believe she visits! So does she mean his emporium when she slags off the opposition?

Yes, and does the silly mare really think that all the products in the high street sales are broken and dirty? That would make really good business sense, Chuntley, wouldn't it? She forgets that you can actually check the items before you buy anything the High Street, which is more than you can do for Q's stuff, reliability is a word they don't understand. And this from the woman who can't tell us whether a colour is called pukey pink or mucky mauve.

What gets me about her h, is the fact when people say she's "lovely" she's really not. She's single handily trying to make the high street go out of business meaning she doesn't give a toss if all those people that work there lose their jobs, so long as she's ok though eh? She blatantly lies on air and she's never pulled up over it (probably giving the CEO one, when it's not those four days of course) she lies saying all the items on the high street are dirty returns, were as QVC come out pristine.........and that's the biggest lie right there.

Latest posts

Back