Your name or email adress:
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

IDEAL WORLD BRINGS YOU WATCH WEEK

Join us for a week dedicated to gorgeous timepieces where you can save up to 40% from 9pm on Sunday 12th November.

Join Ideal World this week, where we will be sharing some of our most popular brands at unbelievable prices. From our old favourites Vostok Europe to newer brands such as Karen Millen and Timberland, there is sure to be something to suit everyone.

Ideal World will be hosting a variety of shows throughout the week, offering limited editions, gifts with purchases and even UK and World exclusives.....

READ MORE

Thread: Halloween

Post Thanks / Like

Default Halloween

Is it just me? I really can't take this company seriously when the presenters are dressed up in ridiculous Halloween costumes ggrrrr rant over.

Likes Petespants, AndyW, donna255 liked this post

2. # ADS
      Advertisment Circuit advertisement

Post Thanks / Like

I can't take them seriously, full stop. There is no knowledge coming from the presenters, no charisma, nothing apart from bad acting and shouting. And starting to wear Halloween costumes 4 days before Halloween is just ridiculous - if they must, just wear them for the day itself. Enough, already.

Quote Originally Posted by Maid in Devon View Post
      Is it just me? I really can't take this company seriously when the presenters are dressed up in ridiculous Halloween costumes ggrrrr rant over.

4.    Price Crash TV

Post Thanks / Like

I was reading some reviews on Trust Pilot. Oh dear they're not doing very well. Saying the same things as we do about the shouting and 'oh it should never be that low'. Also about the difference between what they show and what actually arrives. It worth a read if you can spare the time.
      Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

The only one who seemed to refuse to do it was Ellis.

A friend ordered a Tuli(sp) or something like that silver ring. She showed it to me and I asked what it was suppose to look like? Bright yellow/orange clear stone. She had this weird yellow cloudy as hell thing. I told her to send it back and she did.
      Likes AndyW liked this post

DONNA

Post Thanks / Like

Ah. That will have been what Steve Bennett decided to brand as "Tulelei" because he thought no-one would buy an orange garnet. Idiot. Don't let your friend be put off by the Gemporia nasty versions in silver. If she liked the colour, look on eBay, for example. There are some beautiful Spessartite garnets for about 40 which are well cut AND you buy the one you see. Take it to a jeweller and have it set. I suggest she'd treasure it more. x

Thanks donna255 thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maid in Devon View Post
      Kate McCarthy's get up was way, way over the top. Had to switch off the video feed.

9.    Gemporia

Post Thanks / Like

I agree Andy the tuleilei was awful and the reviews were not brilliant, i purchased a spessartite garnet from gems in silver it was a good specimen but it was very old stock, not like the newish stock, i actually prefer silver to gold as it is more affordable. May i suggest Donna your friends tries gemselect.com, they have a easily navigable website and lots of choices of stones in different sizes and cuts, they seem to have a good reputation and they post worldwide, so i think worth a look. Also may i suggest your friend purchases a set of loupes, cost about three pound online if she is going to purchase from gems, i have lost count of the amount of poor metalwork and cracked stones i sent back in the past that were not noticeable to the naked eye.
      Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

To be honest she has gone off buying, got carried away at first. She always buys silver anyway.
      Thanks AndyW thanked for this post

DONNA

12.    Crafting.co.uk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndyW View Post
      Kate McCarthy's get up was way, way over the top. Had to switch off the video feed.
      The awful black and white cat lady type facepaint job?

I was terrified... so in that context it was a rousing success.
      ''now that's a lot of great sound, I know great sound''

Post Thanks / Like

Just think -we have the Christmas dressing up to look forward to next.
      Likes AndyW liked this post