In The Salon with SBC TSV 28/12/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So sorry to hear you ladies have to suffer this. You never complain and seem to keep your sense of humour too.

Thanks Andi, that's very kind of you to say that (sending you a virtual hug) xxx Coming on here and chatting with my Forum buddies is medicine enough for me, you're all a tonic, I laugh with you (a lot) and cry with you (in times of sadness and loss) and if it's not too soppy, I really do love you all dearly so I'm sending all my love and hope everyone, along with Graham and Sazza, a lovely peace filled, happy Christmas with it being just how you want it to be..............and here's to doing it all over again in 2018 :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_508::mysmilie_12:

Thanks Andi, that's very kind of you to say that (sending you a virtual hug) xxx Coming on here and chatting with my Forum buddies is medicine enough for me, you're all a tonic, I laugh with you (a lot) and cry with you (in times of sadness and loss) and if it's not too soppy, I really do love you all dearly so I'm sending all my love and hope everyone, along with Graham and Sazza, a lovely peace filled, happy Christmas with it being just how you want it to be..............and here's to doing it all over again in 2018 :mysmilie_3: :mysmilie_508::mysmilie_12:

Stop it, stop it now! You're making me all "emosh" and it's not good for my cynical image!

But I do know what you mean. The forum is like a little sanctuary to escape to when everything else is bad, boring or too much, or just when you want a laugh and a chat. I've not been on here so much the past few weeks because of "technical problems" (the page keeps reloading and jumping around) and it's driving me nuts. But I still sneak an occasional look when I can as I like to stay in the loop. You can usually rely on QVC, the presenters, guests or Facebookers to have done or said something ludicrous and it keeps me going!

Lots of love to you too.

Stop it, stop it now! You're making me all "emosh" and it's not good for my cynical image!

But I do know what you mean. The forum is like a little sanctuary to escape to when everything else is bad, boring or too much, or just when you want a laugh and a chat. I've not been on here so much the past few weeks because of "technical problems" (the page keeps reloading and jumping around) and it's driving me nuts. But I still sneak an occasional look when I can as I like to stay in the loop. You can usually rely on QVC, the presenters, guests or Facebookers to have done or said something ludicrous and it keeps me going!

Lots of love to you too.

Yes Andi, that's exactly right our little sanctuary. Our broadband has been playing up with the weather for some reason, I swear Andi if it keeps me away from my forum buddies someone at Sky will be for it! :mysmilie_10: :mysmilie_17:

I have it too in both hips & one knee, a consultant my GP sent me to said to go back for replacements when I wanted but I'm not planning on going that route as my mum had five replacements but still ended up in a wheelchair after they failed & no more could be done. I have painkillers & occasionally resort to a stick but try not to.
I have the arnica gel, don't know if it helps really but it can't hurt. What I did find though was that when I fell I put some on & there was hardly any bruise came up even though I banged my knees & shins quite badly, amazing!
Two litres is a bit much though.

I want to try the new rosemary & eucalyptus foot salts - if they had been in it, I’d have been tempted.

Yes Andi, that's exactly right our little sanctuary. Our broadband has been playing up with the weather for some reason, I swear Andi if it keeps me away from my forum buddies someone at Sky will be for it! :mysmilie_10: :mysmilie_17:

Ha ha, if anyone from Sky is reading this, be warned. You do not want to be shopperholicised!

SBC 5 Piece Arnica Favourites Collection
Item Number: 233480
QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.98
P&P £5.95

This five-piece body and skincare collection from SBC features your favourite arnica formulations, including two super-sized bottles of the bestselling Arnica Skincare Gel, two Arnica Shower Cremes, and the brand new Arnica Body Butter. Infused with essential oils, shea butter and your favourite key ingredient, arnica; now's the time to stock up on your most-used skincare formulas.

Introducing Arnica Body Butter – brand new for you, this creamy body butter is enriched with arnica, shea butter and sweet almond oil. The formula helps to deeply moisturise the feel of your skin, providing comfort and hydration when it's feeling dry or tight.

Keep the hydration coming – choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this same collection again in 90 days' time, at today's fantastic price! Now you'll never be without your favourite skincare treats.

Contains:

2 x Arnica Skincare Gels (1L; supersize) – ideal for both adults and children, this hydrating gel is a household must-have
2 x Arnica Shower Crèmes (500ml; salon size) - a moisturising, cleansing crème infused with arnica, lavender and rosemary essential oils, ideal for helping you relax and unwind
1 x Arnica Body Butter (450ml; full size) – formulated with arnica, shea butter and sweet almond oil for a comforting, hydrating treat

How to use:
Arnica Skincare Gel:

Apply as needed, either massage into the skin or leave to absorb
Re-apply as often as necessary
Do not apply to broken skin

Arnica Shower Crème:

Apply to a damp sponge or cloth
Wash gently as it lathers then rinse thoroughly

Arnica Body Butter:

Apply daily to the entire body after bathing or showering
Massage into your skin until fully absorbed

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233480

I've got a reet dodgy neck and back and am sorely tempted to try the warming cream with Arnica and black pepper - has anyone tried it and if so, thoughts?

I've got a reet dodgy neck and back and am sorely tempted to try the warming cream with Arnica and black pepper - has anyone tried it and if so, thoughts?

I have tried this when it first came out and it is so lovely and soothing. It doesn't smell as strong as deep heat and with it having the arnica in I feel it helps more with aches

I don't suppose it's any different than this. https://www.superdrug.com/Health/Pa...ep-Heat-Muscle-Neck-&-Shoulder-Cream/p/447452 Or the Deep Heat products.

I can't use Deep Heat. My skin goes scarlet and feels as if it is on fire! I use an ibuprofen gel from Boots. The TSV looks terrific value. It has just switched to an ENORMOUS bottle of Philosophy Purity. The woman said 1900ml which is almost a gallon!!!! Well I checked and it converts to under 4 pints.... So less than half a gallon in truth.

I can't use Deep Heat. My skin goes scarlet and feels as if it is on fire! I use an ibuprofen gel from Boots. The TSV looks terrific value. It has just switched to an ENORMOUS bottle of Philosophy Purity. The woman said 1900ml which is almost a gallon!!!! Well I checked and it converts to under 4 pints.... So less than half a gallon in truth.

I think they just make the statistics up as they go along Mazza, what ever sounds good to grab a sale, I don't think the truth ever comes in to it.

Good spot, Mazza. I saw a bit of the presentation and I didn't think about what she said at the time. In any case, Purity Made Simple is I think the only cleanser I ever had a reaction to - very unlike me so I did wonder if it was because I had had it too long in my stash. Anyway, never again, bargain or not.

purity is the best value cleanser EVER its the only one i will use so bought that big 1896ml one the other week & its huge but such good value wont need another one for 2 & a half years or more

OK. I know it's popular. We all like different things!

purity is the best value cleanser EVER its the only one i will use so bought that big 1896ml one the other week & its huge but such good value wont need another one for 2 & a half years or more

Well I hope you use it quicker than that, it's only got two years shelf life once opened.

I go through a LOT of arnica gel. I have fibromyalgia, a form of arthritis and a form of MS and use several types of painkiller.

While I'm waiting for tablets to kick in, I slap some gel on as it works in minutes. It's MUCH more effective for me than ibuprofen gel and I can use it multiple times a day. For me, it's miraculous how quickly and well it works.

My OH sprained his ankle a few months ago. It was huge and purple (oo-er!). I took some photos and slapped arnica on several times a day. The GP told him to expect at least a fortnight's bruising and swelling but within 5 days it was almost back to normal with little swelling and hardly any bruising - not even that yellow after tinge. It was still painful but a lot better and the photos stitched together in a time-lapse kind of thing are fascinating.

He still won't use it for aches and pains unless I insist though - claims it does nothin for him.

I'd read about it here for years before trying and was VERY cynical, but for me it WORKS and for that I'm thankful.

I had the arnica and black pepper cream in a kit a while back. I can't use it as I have a really bad allergic reaction to it. Weird. I'd have thought it would have been a super-charged arnica gel, but there you go.

Latest posts

Back