MB TSV 1.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 244
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 244
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 230
I think I’m finally over my MB obsession. I like the PP & TA option but it will be £36-£40, I‘m guessing, so I have no interest in this TSV. That’s two in a row and at least one other recent deal I’ve not bought. Where has this common sense come from?! (Nobody mention all the Cozee Home and other bedding I’ve been buying - that’s completely irrelevant!)

I think I’m finally over my MB obsession. I like the PP & TA option but it will be £36-£40, I‘m guessing, so I have no interest in this TSV. That’s two in a row and at least one other recent deal I’ve not bought. Where has this common sense come from?! (Nobody mention all the Cozee Home and other bedding I’ve been buying - that’s completely irrelevant!)
it be more like £40 + post based on similar sets but still amazing value for the size & fragrances & know it will do well cause people are wanting the 500ml more than the 300mls

it be more like £40 + post based on similar sets but still amazing value for the size & fragrances & know it will do well cause people are wanting the 500ml more than the 300mls
I suppose £20 for 500ml is the same as £12 for 300ml, which I’ve been prepared to pay as I considered it worth it for MB, as a treat, but somehow £20 for a bottle feels too extravagant. I would probably buy if I were running low but that’s not going to happen any time soon. I’ll re-evaluate in 2027! The way MB keeps going up, £20 will probably be the best price around for a 300ml bottle by then. Or a bauble.

I am not very keen on the 500ml size in the shower with the pump. I find them a bit difficult to manhandle! So I won’t be buying this☹️ but at least can feel better about my rather expensive Mint and Lavandin purchase 😄. I’ll be on the lookout for the January sale duos, 😂😂.

I used to love the 500mls size they did twice a year. Rosa Absolute has been discontinued.

I did buy the Merry Berries and Mimosa bath/shower and the matching body lotion. I did get money off as now I am a platinum member of MB loyalty program. No idea how this has happened? I seem to have £5 all the time, then when I buy I get an extra £5!

Molton Brown Bath & Shower Gel 500ml Duo TSV 17/12/23

Costal Cypress & Sea Fennel & Coco & Sandalwood
Orange & Bergamot & Rosa Absolute
Pink Pepper & Tobacco Absolute

RRP £32 + post Each

Total RRP £64 + post
Well now…. I hate to say it but this is a great TSV for me… no hand wash just decent shower gels!
I love the Coco & Sandalwood so would go for that one depending on price…

I’ve got enough MB in my stash to last me for about two years 😳 so I don’t definitely need this one. Had I run out I would have gone for the pink pepper and tobacco absolute.

Well now…. I hate to say it but this is a great TSV for me… no hand wash just decent shower gels!
I love the Coco & Sandalwood so would go for that one depending on price…
Another fan of Coco and Sandalwood here. I am always surprised that for a gel that doesn’t smell the strongest in the bottle, it absolutely lingers for hours in the bathroom after use. I think it is lovely and also like the Coastal one. But I’m not getting the 500ml size so will be sitting on my hands. Luckily they have featured it in the last couple of trios I bought from Q so I have a nice little stash, 😀.

allbeauty have some reasonable discounts on MB if you don’t want sets.

I was looking forward to this as I agree these are usually better value than the TSVs. Won’t be buying this year as I only like one fragrance out of each set. Fortunately I still have the 3 bottle set I bought a couple of months ago that I liked all three scents.

Latest posts

Back