179.9 KB · Views: 176
  • MB TSV 4.jpg
    MB TSV 4.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 172
  • MB TSV 5.jpg
    MB TSV 5.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 187
Thanks SCW

Nothing there to interest me so another saving from QVC!
& then there is me who wants the rose dunes but wouldnt buy it on its own & acutally it is because its got a new one in it & a good mix of items too (even though the body lotions will hinder it) & least they are trying new combos & its looking to prove popular with loads of others i know

Noooooooo!!!! I don’t like either set! I can’t bear it! ☹️☹️☹️☹️ I cannot believe this features four scents from the Do Not Buy section of my spreadsheet, 😂😂

I don’t know why they are calling Rose Dunes floral because I find it very close to Oudh, but then we all smell things differently don’t we? I don’t really get any rose out of rhubarb and rose! I don’t like the headiness of Flora Luminare or Gingerlily in the shower and went off Tobacco using my last bottle. Rats. Hopefully it will sell out and there will be an OTO.

Noooooooo!!!! I don’t like either set! I can’t bear it! ☹️☹️☹️☹️ I cannot believe this features four scents from the Do Not Buy section of my spreadsheet, 😂😂

I don’t know why they are calling Rose Dunes floral because I find it very close to Oudh, but then we all smell things differently don’t we? I don’t really get any rose out of rhubarb and rose! I don’t like the headiness of Flora Luminare or Gingerlily in the shower and went off Tobacco using my last bottle. Rats. Hopefully it will sell out and there will be an OTO.
they aint calling it floral that was my description of it cause i didnt wanna put option 1 or option 2 as it didnt sound right but there has never been an MB one that ive never liked & i highly doubt it will sell out completely

If there was a set of pink pepper, black pepper, tobacco absolute and similar, I might have been tempted despite the fact I still have a generous stockpile already. But on this occasion, my money is safe.

That was in the past though. Recently they’ve mixed the fragrances up and I only like the pepper type fragrances. However, I’ve got a pretty large stash so won’t run out for at least a couple of years. I also buy the Lidl clones which means my stockpile will last even longer.

& then there is me who wants the rose dunes but wouldnt buy it on its own & acutally it is because its got a new one in it & a good mix of items too (even though the body lotions will hinder it) & least they are trying new combos & its looking to prove popular with loads of others i know
Yes that’s true, good to see new stuff and combos.
But I don’t like rose, don’t like their body lotion, and I’m trying to cut down in my QVC spending….
It will appeal to many I’m sure, it’s just not for me.

I’ve only just seen this! Why did no-one tell me before?

I’m one of the few, it seems, who rather likes Heavenly Gingerlily. I could be tempted by that set, but definitely NOT the other option as Flora Luminare is everything I dislike in a fragrance. It will, as ever, depend on the price but it’s probably going to be £55+, isn’t it, so I reckon I’m out.

Next time, tell me!!

Latest posts

Back