Molton Brown TSV 23/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never had Rose Dunes or the Luminaire so I might go for this as I haven't bought MB for a while. I'm interested because of the hand wash and hand lotion in a set with the shower/body products. I'm using up things so I'm on Cedarwood and an alternative choice of Eucalyptus in the shower so I'm getting through those. Nearly out of the handwash though. Might treat myself.

CC

Molton Brown 5 Piece Luxury Hand & Body Wash Collection
Item Number: 247893
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £52.00
P&P: £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.00

Transform your bathroom into a spa oasis with this pampering five-piece wash collection from Molton Brown. You'll receive two bath and shower gels, a body lotion, a liquid hand wash and a hand cream, all in a range of tantalising fragrances to uplift and add moments of luxury to your everyday. What's more, the set is available in an Aromatic or Floral option, so all you have to do is pick your fragrances and you're set to unlock the joy of relaxation.

*A great saving: If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Molton Brown, you’d pay £117 for the Floral option, and £114 for the Aromatic option. So, to get the collection in either option for our Today’s Special Value price of just £52 plus P&P, you’re saving £61.05 for the Floral and £58.05 for the Aromatic.

Choose your collection - available in two fragrance options, each with a range of tempting formulas to try, including Flora Luminare, Heavenly Gingerlily and more. Go for the Floral option to try two products new to QVC; Rose Dunes Body Wash and Rose Dunes Body Lotion. Alternatively, pick the Aromatic option to try fan-favourite Tobacco Absolute Body Wash.

Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.

Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.

Your own slice of paradise - blissfully balanced, Flora Luminare is inspired by the idyllic Tahitian Punaauia beach and pays tribute to the Tiare flower, one of the world's most coveted gardenia flowers. Combined with notes of orange blossom, jasmine absolute, vanilla and musk, this sublime scent drifts you away to the tropical shores of an island paradise.

Coveted fragrance - crafted by Master Perfumer Jacques Chabert in 2002, the iconic Re-charge Black Pepper fragrance is one of Molton Brown's most well-known scents. It brings soft citrus, deep woody and rich spicy notes together in a bold, adventurous blend loved by both men and women across the globe.

Scent on a journey - inspired by 18th century British botanist Dr. William Houstoun and his discovery of a new type of tobacco plant in South America, Tobacco Absolute features musky, mature tobacco absolute extract sourced from Peru, blended with a combination of warm woods and a subtle yet decisive hint of citrus to bring it right up to date. It's a hit with men and women in equal measure.

Fragrance notes:

Tobacco Absolute:

• Top notes: elemi, bergamot and grapefruit
  • Heart notes: cedarwood, nutmeg and rosewood
  • Base notes: tobacco, leather and Peruvian balsam

Re-charge Black Pepper:

• Top notes: black pepper, lemon and ginger
  • Heart notes: coriander oil and basil
  • Base notes: vetiver, oakmoss and ambergris

Heavenly Gingerlily:

• Top notes: cardamom, ginger and clove
  • Heart notes: tuberose, lily and tagetes
  • Base notes: cedarwood, sandalwood and musk

Flora Luminare:

• Top notes: orange blossom, mandarin and ylang-ylang
  • Heart notes: Polynesian frangipani, jasmine absolute and rose absolute
  • Base notes: vanilla, cedarwood and musk

Rose Dunes:

• Top notes: cassis, saffron, violet leaf and pepper
  • Heart notes: rose, cinnamon and geranium
  • Base notes: patchouli Sulawesi, moss and amber

Choose your collection:

• Aromatic
  • Floral

Contains:

• 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in exquisite scent.
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Body Lotion (300ml) - moisturise your skin post-shower or when your body craves a boost of hydration with this gorgeous lotion, layered with a combination of warm woods and a subtle yet decisive hint of citrus
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an exotic, spiced scent
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water designed to deeply cleanse and protect your skin, while treating your senses to an exotic, spiced scent
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Cream (40ml) - a moisturising formula designed to hydrate the skin and seal in moisture, perfect for helping to prevent dryness. Fragranced with an exotic, spiced scent, and enriched with shea butter, meadowfoam, castor seed oil and carnauba wax. Suitable for all skin types

Or

• 1 x Rose Dunes Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in exquisite scent of tart cassis, warm rose and patchouli Sulawesi
  • 1 x Rose Dunes Body Lotion (300ml) - moisturise your skin post-shower or when your body craves a boost of hydration with this gorgeous lotion, layered with the bloom of a mysterious, amber-rose scent
  • 1 x Flora Luminare Fine Liquid Hand Wash (300ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water designed to deeply cleanse and protect your skin, while treating your senses to a Tahitian-inspired, floral scent
  • 1 x Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a Tahitian-inspired, floral scent
  • 1 x Flora Luminare Hand Cream (40ml) - formulated to envelop skin in a seal of moisture and a white floral fragrance, with notes of orange blossom, mandarin, jasmine absolute and musk. Enriched with shea butter

Little disappointed they didn’t match black pepper lotion with the gel or I’d have bought that set with the gingerlily

If you were to buy these items individually, directly from Molton Brown, you’d pay £117 for the Floral option, and £114 for the Aromatic option

Floral

300ml Rose Dunes Bath & Shower Gel RRP £27 cost £12.91
300ml Rose Dunes Body Lotion RRP £31 cost £14.82
300ml Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 cost £11.96
300ml Flora Luminare Hand Wash RRP £22 cost £10.52
40ml Flora Luminare Hand Cream RRP £12 cost £5.74

Total RRP £117 cost £55.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Or

Aromatic

300ml Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 cost £12.27
300ml Re Charge Black Pepper Body Lotion RRP £30 cost £14.72
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 cost £12.27
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash RRP £22 cost £10.80
40ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Cream RRP £12 cost £5.89

Total RRP £114 cost £55.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Hmmm, probably selling things that aren't selling well elsewhere. I had a look at what I had left in MB as I haven't bought for ages and discovered a 100ml set I got for Christmas with handwash/lotion/shower in Bergamot so I think I'll save my money on this. There'll be another without doubt.

CC

Received the Floral yesterday, ordered on pre launch. The Luminare is gorgeous (I had the hand wash in a set last year) really pleased to get the shower gel in that fragrance. The Rose Dunes is new to me and it’s a nice change from my all time favourite Rose Absolute. Pleased with the collection.

Received the Floral yesterday, ordered on pre launch. The Luminare is gorgeous (I had the hand wash in a set last year) really pleased to get the shower gel in that fragrance. The Rose Dunes is new to me and it’s a nice change from my all time favourite Rose Absolute. Pleased with the collection.
I like your Pussy cat. Looks like a right grump though. Did you forget his smoked salmon?

I like your Pussy cat. Looks like a right grump though. Did you forget his smoked salmon?
You have no idea. The most loving chilled Jazz loving cat when we picked him up from the Cat Rescue. Three days later he was top of the pecking order and we all new our place. He discovered that the door to the hallway had one of those decorative doodads with the wooden butterflies and hearts on it, and also a bell. He likes to ring that bliddy bell until the Butler comes to let him out. And by Butler, I mean any passing human. And yes, he does like a bit of Salmon 🤣🤣

This appeared this morning on the QVC Facebook Community Page.

I recently purchased the Molton Brown 5 Piece Luxury Hand & Body Wash Collection, and unfortunately, I was thoroughly disappointed with the product. The product did not live up to its advertised luxury and quality claims, and I found it to be a complete waste of money.
Firstly, the fragrance of each wash was incredibly weak and underwhelming. I expected the scents to be much stronger and linger on my skin for a more extended period, but this was not the case. I felt that the scent disappeared almost as soon as I rinsed the wash off my body, which was incredibly disappointing for a luxury product.
Furthermore, the hand cream was underwhelming and ineffective. I found that it didn't absorb well into my skin, and it left a greasy film on my hands. Additionally, it did not moisturize my hands effectively, and I found that my skin remained dry and flaky.
Overall, I was extremely disappointed with the Molton Brown 5 Piece Luxury Hand & Body Wash Collection. I found it to be overpriced, and it did not deliver on its promises of luxury and quality. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a high-quality, luxurious hand and body wash set.

That is some review.

Someone replied, saying QVC have a 60-day refund policy.

I’m quite surprised given the options in the set. I find Flora Luminare almost overpowering in the shower and Gingerlily very heady. Tobacco Absolute isn’t exactly shy and retiring either. I haven’t used Rose Dunes, just the shop tester. I didn’t have a problem with the hand cream but don’t think it is worth the full price so would only buy it in a TSV etc.

You have no idea. The most loving chilled Jazz loving cat when we picked him up from the Cat Rescue. Three days later he was top of the pecking order and we all new our place. He discovered that the door to the hallway had one of those decorative doodads with the wooden butterflies and hearts on it, and also a bell. He likes to ring that bliddy bell until the Butler comes to let him out. And by Butler, I mean any passing human. And yes, he does like a bit of Salmon 🤣🤣
You need one of these by the door.

IMG_4181.jpeg

This appeared this morning on the QVC Facebook Community Page.

I recently purchased the Molton Brown 5 Piece Luxury Hand & Body Wash Collection, and unfortunately, I was thoroughly disappointed with the product. The product did not live up to its advertised luxury and quality claims, and I found it to be a complete waste of money.
Firstly, the fragrance of each wash was incredibly weak and underwhelming. I expected the scents to be much stronger and linger on my skin for a more extended period, but this was not the case. I felt that the scent disappeared almost as soon as I rinsed the wash off my body, which was incredibly disappointing for a luxury product.
Furthermore, the hand cream was underwhelming and ineffective. I found that it didn't absorb well into my skin, and it left a greasy film on my hands. Additionally, it did not moisturize my hands effectively, and I found that my skin remained dry and flaky.
Overall, I was extremely disappointed with the Molton Brown 5 Piece Luxury Hand & Body Wash Collection. I found it to be overpriced, and it did not deliver on its promises of luxury and quality. I would not recommend this product to anyone looking for a high-quality, luxurious hand and body wash set.

That is some review.

Someone replied, saying QVC have a 60-day refund policy.
LOL well there you go! You can't please everyone. Quite pleased I didn't buy the TSV.

CC

I recieved mine and I agree with you and my all time favourite is also Rosa Absolute. I’m glad I decided to try something new.

Latest posts

Back