100ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

50ml Collection in BOTH SETS

Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Re Charge Black Pepper
Fiery Pink Pepper
Heavenly Gingerlily
Relaxing Ylang Ylang
Orange & Bergamot

Total £95 + post (before the minis get added)

Attachments

• MB TSV 1.jpg
    MB TSV 1.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 557
  • MB TSV 2.jpg
    MB TSV 2.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 541
  • MB TSV 3.jpg
    MB TSV 3.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 541
Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 01/10/23

Option 1

300ml Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Flame Tree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post

100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Option 2

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post

100ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

50ml Collection in BOTH SETS

Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Re Charge Black Pepper
Fiery Pink Pepper
Heavenly Gingerlily
Relaxing Ylang Ylang
Orange & Bergamot

Total £95 + post (before the minis get added)
Ooh, Option 2 has got Mazza’s name all over it. I wonder how she’ll ”deal with” that! Mr Marple will be salivating, too - all that lovely Gingerlily!

🏃‍♀️

I will get one for my daughter and probably one for myself. If the price is right…
It’s basically the same as last year and the year before just different fragrances… so maybe a touch boring….

I will get one for my daughter and probably one for myself. If the price is right…
It’s basically the same as last year and the year before just different fragrances… so maybe a touch boring….

At least this year the mini sizes are 50ml rather than the worse than useless 30ml bottles which are neither use nor ornament as far as I’m concerned.
But I’ll probably get the first option depending on price, but if it’s more than £50.00 including postage I’m definitely out.

At least this year the mini sizes are 50ml rather than the worse than useless 30ml bottles which are neither use nor ornament as far as I’m concerned.
But I’ll probably get the first option depending on price, but if it’s more than £50.00 including postage I’m definitely out.
I am slightly tempted by Option 1 as well but I am setting a £50 limit like you. I reckon it will be around £60 inc P&P, though, which is actually still a decent price if you “need” it, but I definitely don’t and won’t be buying at that. I think I’m safe on this one.

Last year it was £60.91 for 3 x 300ml shower gels, 2 x 100ml hand washes and 6 x 30ml shower gels.

This year it’s 3 x 300ml shower gels and 2 x 100ml hand washes again plus 6 x 50ml of something (presumably shower gels again or a mixture of SG/HW?). Surely with more mls and prices having risen, it will be more? Who knows with QVC?!

Are they 50ml, very hard to tell from photo, they could be 30ml or 50ml.

I am slightly tempted by Option 1 as well but I am setting a £50 limit like you. I reckon it will be around £60 inc P&P, though, which is actually still a decent price if you “need” it, but I definitely don’t and won’t be buying at that. I think I’m safe on this one.

Last year it was £60.91 for 3 x 300ml shower gels, 2 x 100ml hand washes and 6 x 30ml shower gels.

This year it’s 3 x 300ml shower gels and 2 x 100ml hand washes again plus 6 x 50ml of something (presumably shower gels again or a mixture of SG/HW?). Surely with more mls and prices having risen, it will be more? Who knows with QVC?!
Well I will get one for my daughter anyway, but i would pay £60 top whack…

I’ve just looked at the pics and it is mini shower gels again but as mentioned, could be 50ml or 30ml bottles.

I’ve just looked at the pics and it is mini shower gels again but as mentioned, could be 50ml or 30ml bottles.

I think they might be 30ml bottles now that I’ve had a proper look at the photos. They look too thin to be 50ml bottles as they’re normally slightly chunkier than they look in the picture 🤷‍♂️

I’m guessing it will be over £60. Thankfully I’m well stocked up and don’t need any more MB.

I think they might be 30ml bottles now that I’ve had a proper look at the photos. They look too thin to be 50ml bottles as they’re normally slightly chunkier than they look in the picture 🤷‍♂️

Yes, it’s really hard to tell but I have just dug out some small bottles (30, 50 and 100mls) to compare and I’m now almost sure they are 30ml bottles. First, when you look at SCW’s photo which shows the minis on a table next to the 100ml bottles, the top of the mini comes to just below the lower edge of the cap of the 100ml. In my photo below, you can see it’s the 30ml which is like that whereas the 50ml comes just above the bottom of the 100ml cap. I think!

IMG_4544.jpeg

No idea why I’ve just spent time on this. Actually, I do know why - it was that or housework!

Yes, it’s really hard to tell but I have just dug out some small bottles (30, 50 and 100mls) to compare and I’m now almost sure they are 30ml bottles. First, when you look at SCW’s photo which shows the minis on a table next to the 100ml bottles, the top of the mini comes to just below the lower edge of the cap of the 100ml. In my photo below, you can see it’s the 30ml which is like that whereas the 50ml comes just above the bottom of the 100ml cap. I think!

View attachment 26522

No idea why I’ve just spent time on this. Actually, I do know why - it was that or housework!

I love how dedicated you are to this Andi, it really does restore my faith in humanity 😂😂😂

Latest posts

Back