Molton Brown TSV 1/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ooh, Option 2 has got Mazza’s name all over it. I wonder how she’ll ”deal with” that! Mr Marple will be salivating, too - all that lovely Gingerlily!

🏃‍♀️
Option 2!?! No thank you, a hard pass from me, 😂. Option 1 is nice but stocks of the three big ones are quite good at the mo, don’t mind the handwash, but I also think the minis are 30ml so would give them in a gift. I shall have to ponder. I don’t think I got last year’s either but bought the reduced mini selections from JLP as gifts.

I’ve just realised that I’ll be in Portugal for the MB TSV so I might not even remember about it.
I might kick myself if it’s a great price but there’s always another offer just around the corner I suppose. I certainly won’t be setting myself a reminder about it as I’m not exactly desperate for any more stock at the moment

I’ve just realised that I’ll be in Portugal for the MB TSV so I might not even remember about it.
I might kick myself if it’s a great price but there’s always another offer just around the corner I suppose. I certainly won’t be setting myself a reminder about it as I’m not exactly desperate for any more stock at the moment
Oh are you going on holiday Mr M, stock up on your spf 😎

I have to say that now I’ve thought about it, I won’t be buying. The small pack does look like 30mls which are only 2 baths worth each…and far too fiddly. I wouldn’t buy the hand wash as I’m very happy with the Aldi dupes, so I would be buying for the 3 shower gels. And If it’s going to be around £60 that’s £20 a bottle for something I’m not over excited about…
I will get a set for my daughter as it makes a lovely gift but not for me.

I have to say that now I’ve thought about it, I won’t be buying. The small pack does look like 30mls which are only 2 baths worth each…and far too fiddly. I wouldn’t buy the hand wash as I’m very happy with the Aldi dupes, so I would be buying for the 3 shower gels. And If it’s going to be around £60 that’s £20 a bottle for something I’m not over excited about…
I will get a set for my daughter as it makes a lovely gift but not for me.

You might better off getting the MB big deal in that case CK. That’s four bottles for just over £50.00.

I fancied Option 1 but having found a 100ml hand wash at the back of the cupboard I realised why it was there - I find that size annoying and fiddly to use and hard to push the dispenser cap down. I much prefer the 300ml of everything. Those 30ml bottles are impossible to get the product out of so I'm not going to bother. I want to try the new mint and lavender so I'll just wait until next time I'm in Edinburgh and go into the MB shop and buy exactly what I want and nothing that I don't want.

Can't believe I'm being that sensible. It's so not like me :D

CC

I am indeed thanks Lynn. A few of us are going to Albufeira on Wednesday. Just for a week but according to the BBC website the weather is looking really nice. About 27 degrees which is absolutely perfect for me because I don’t like it too hot.
Brilliant 🤩 enjoy 😎😎😎😎

I fancied Option 1 but having found a 100ml hand wash at the back of the cupboard I realised why it was there - I find that size annoying and fiddly to use and hard to push the dispenser cap down. I much prefer the 300ml of everything. Those 30ml bottles are impossible to get the product out of so I'm not going to bother. I want to try the new mint and lavender so I'll just wait until next time I'm in Edinburgh and go into the MB shop and buy exactly what I want and nothing that I don't want.

Can't believe I'm being that sensible. It's so not like me :D

CC
Very sensible reasoning…..
I too want to try that new fragrance it sounds devine! And MB will have a 25% off sale before Christmas, so could get it then….

I went into MB today to try the new one. Asked for a sample but no luck. I thought the shower gel was quite lightweight and smelt very clean and fresh. I can’t say I necessarily thought ah, mint and lavandin though. It was nice but not an immediate grabber. If it is supposed to be the new geranium I think it is a lot fainter than that was. I also tried the edp, and that was a lot, lot stronger. Now this seemed closer to the geranium fragrance but with a lot of added sharpness. It does mellow down to being a lot warmer though. I felt the edp was more men’s cologne than a perfume, especially at first, whereas the gel was definitely unisex. I’m sure AY will be very happy that all genders can enjoy it. This afternoon I’m identifying as Two Spirit and that’s my opinion.

The days of MB giving free samples for nothing are long gone. Same with most companies, unless you buy or are friendly with SA, no hope.

I wasn't impressed with Wild Mint and Lavndin as said, just fresh. The EDT is the same as the bath/shower gel, the EDP is more woody.

The days of MB giving free samples for nothing are long gone. Same with most companies, unless you buy or are friendly with SA, no hope.

I wasn't impressed with Wild Mint and Lavndin as said, just fresh. The EDT is the same as the bath/shower gel, the EDP is more woody.
How true Donna255. A while ago I spent £96 in my local L’Occitane, not a single free sample. I remember the days when it was a pleasure to shop there, with fragranced tissue paper and free gifts with your purchase, not to mention the offers of herbal tea or mineral water while you shopped. And let’s be honest, the shop is almost always empty in my little town when I pass, you’d think they would be doing anything to increase trade.

How true Donna255. A while ago I spent £96 in my local L’Occitane, not a single free sample. I remember the days when it was a pleasure to shop there, with fragranced tissue paper and free gifts with your purchase, not to mention the offers of herbal tea or mineral water while you shopped. And let’s be honest, the shop is almost always empty in my little town when I pass, you’d think they would be doing anything to increase trade.
I loved that whole ‘ritual’ when I used to buy quite a few Christmas presents in L’Occitane, before the pandemic. Went in last Dec and there just wasn’t that ‘special’ feeling about it and I bought much less. I bought most of my ‘bath’ gifts in The White Company opposite.

Molton Brown 11 Piece Luxury Gift Collection
Item Number: 248643
QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.95
P&P £3.95
5 Easy Pays of £11.99

Share the luxury of Molton Brown with those you love this year with the incredible 11-piece Luxury Gift Collection. Featuring three full sizes of the brand's beloved Bath & Shower Gels, two Liquid Hand Washes and a six-piece library of travel-sized Bath & Shower Gels too, this collection is sure to delight friends and family or uplift your own home with months-worth of mesmerising fragrance throughout the year. What's more, this special collection comes with three beautifully-designed gift boxes, making it even more magical for the lucky recipients!

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in either option in this collection individually, directly from Molton Brown you’d pay £113. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £59.95 plus P&P, you’re saving £49.10.

Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.

The ultimate pampering present - whether you've got a beauty buff on your Christmas list or you just want to give someone the gift of a little TLC, this collection offers goodies for everyone. Treat your loved ones to everyday luxury, whether they're stepping into the shower or simply washing their hands, and let them go on a journey of sensational scent.

Gift it your way - complete with three beautiful gift boxes, this collection can be divided up as you like, leaving you with countless gifting options for your loved ones. It can create three impressive presents when you split up the trio of full-sized Bath & Shower Gels, the two Liquid Hand Washes and the six-piece Bath & Shower Gel set, each in their own gorgeous gift box, or you can mix and match them to build your own unique collections to suit who you're gifting them to. Or, why not keep a few of the formulas for yourself? After all, you deserve something special too!

Treat yourself - who says you can't indulge in a little luxury this season and beyond? Whether you're expecting guests throughout the festive month or you simply want to treat your senses to beautifully-crafted scent, this gorgeous collection will bathe your skin in elegant fragrance from top to toe.

Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.

Find your fragrances - with two scent options to choose from, Floral or Fresh, you can experience a fragrance journey to suit your (or their) individual tastes. For a radiant bouquet of floral notes, choose the Floral option for fragrances like Rosa Absolute, Heavenly Gingerlily, Delicious Rhubarb & Rose and much more, or if you prefer crisp, invigorating scents, select the Fresh option, showcasing fragrances like Flame Tree & Pimento, Infusing Eucalyptus and Orange & Bergamot. Whichever you choose, each scent is carefully selected to delight almost anyone.

Please note: the three full-sized Bath & Shower Gels come ready-packed in the large gift box, but can be removed without damage to the box

Make your choice:
Floral option contains:

• 1 x Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 3 x Christmas gift boxes - one large, one medium and one small flat-packed box
Or
Fresh option contains:

• 1 x Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Flame Tree & Pomento Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel (300ml)
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml)
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Relaxing Ylang-Ylang Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml)

Molton Brown 11 Piece Collection TSV 01/10/23

Option 1

300ml Serene Coco & Sandalwood Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Flame Tree & Pimento Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Infusing Eucalyptus Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post

100ml Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Orange & Bergamot Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

Option 2

300ml Rosa Absolute Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Heavenly Gingerlily Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post
300ml Relaxing Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gel RRP £25 + post

100ml Heavenly Gingerlily Hand Wash RRP £10 + post
100ml Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash RRP £10 + post

30ml Collection in BOTH SETS RRP £18 + post

Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel
Re Charge Black Pepper
Fiery Pink Pepper
Heavenly Gingerlily
Relaxing Ylang Ylang
Orange & Bergamot

Total £95 + post (before the minis get added)
updated

This is very disappointing. The TSV for their big 30th anniversary and not even free P&P? I'm not impressed with the box of 30ml samples (which is what they are), and the mini handwashes would be a much better gift if they were festive fragrances. The Flame Tree & Pimento and Coco & Sandalwood only seem to appear in store as part of sale sets now, so it's hardly top tier stuff.

So I think I'll save my £64 and wait until Molton Brown have their annual 25% off in-store event near Christmas, and buy three shower gels of my choosing for £56.25.

Latest posts

Back