Beauty Clearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Seriously, how old is some of this stuff? Jay Manuel - how long since we last saw him? If these products have a limited life, and they're years old before you even buy, how long is it going to last once you have it? Where have they dug this crud out from? I don't even recognise some of the names here.

The beauty shows as a whole have been awful lately. You get the pick of the month, the Asam Magic Makeup deal, an Elemis kit that has been knocking around long enough for Mrs Noah to have left a review and, if we're really lucky, the Dyson hairdryer! Alison was on air, just disappeared and the rest of the show was all pre-recorded segments.

All after 7 ****** hours of Richard Jackson :mysmilie_51:

Powder stuff will last for years, in fact, never goes off. But just shows how crap it must be if no one bought it, well the reviews awful.

That Asam magic makeup looks awful to me. Why is it the same model on every time never actually seem to show different skin tones no matter what they say it suits?

Some stuff used to be in clearance on the website so long it should have started school, it was old enough.

I hate these beauty pick of the month things, they show them on almost every hour, inbetween all the tsv showings.

A whole hour for one brand is rarely that anymore.....unless it's the Dyson hairdryer that is.

Alison Young mentioned at the start of the show that a lot of the stock didn’t have long use-by dates so not to stockpile (or words to that effect). She then introduced a Christmas version of Philosophy handcream (red box with snowflakes) and said it COULD be saved for next Christmas. (Subliminal Christmas in Feb ?).

I switched off at that point !

Latest posts

Back