Michael Perry's Gardening World TSV 14/05/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Home Reflections is apparently QVCs own brand (one of many) says Gill Gauntlet when I just had a sneaky peek. This makes sense as to why so many items QVC sell, Aldi sell too (must commission the same supplier) like this trellis for example. https://www.aldi.co.uk/expanding-laurel-leaf-trellis/p/076344205486200 were QVC charge £36 £4.95 p&p and Aldi charge £25 free delivery, so with QVCs greed and overheads, it's not far off 90% mark up on the Aldi price. I know I go on about Aldi quite a bit but I'd hate for anyone, especially my Forum buddies, to be financially ripped off, when in this day and age, the money is better in our pocket. :mysmilie_3:

When Gill Gauntlet continually shows us her home/garden with all the products insitu, there's little wonder these presenters/guests never leave their jobs - they never have to buy anything, so furnish their homes and stock their wardrobes for free !!!

Looks a bit like a mens toilet urinal!

Oh yes, I vote this comment as one of the best in 2018 so far.

Picture the scene - group of “lads” having a barbie and beers in the back garden. Evening creeps on and they can’t be bothered to go into the house and up to the bathroom. Then one of them spots this creation....

Sorry to say this but Jill gauntlet gets on my t**s did she mention her dads balcony it must be bending under the strain of QVC products

I’m feeling sorry for Michael Perry, he is a plant expert and no doubt thought that would be the focus of his QVC appearances, not selling endless tat, or as he imaginatively says, jewellery for the garden. I think he may leave.

Trickie Dickie always makes me laugh with his slagging off other brands, it's almost as if that purpose built factory that only makes Richard Jackson products is the best in the world......wrong, we bought some weed killer from Morrisons for a fiver, killed all my weeds in less than a day, so because we wasn't in a rush to kill our weeds off in one hour, we saved ourselves over £20 by waiting for 23. :mysmilie_3:

shopperholic i really would not mind his products if they were sensibly priced but the prices really are extortionate even the hayloft guy makes fun of RJ saying he is of counting his money etc personally i find most of cheaper branded products will do the same job but each to there own.

I agree totally mossie, cheaper brands do do the same job, but because Richard Jackson appeared on some gardening programme about fifty five years ago, he's considered a name and you always pay for the name. Like Kelly Hoppen, she hasn't got a clue about the homeware she's put her name to for QVC, but she lets QVC use it and pay her for it, so she's "Hoppen" all the way to the bank for doing sweet f.a. just like Trickie Dickie.

Garden Reflections Contemporary Water Feature with Lights
Item Number: 513561
QVC Price £144.00
Todays Special Value Price £65.00
P&P £9.95

A striking cement water feature in a contemporary design and chic grey sandstone hue, featuring clear LED lights that illuminate the cascading water, plus a long cable that allows you to place it in your desired location. Perfect for the summer season and beyond, introduce life, light and soothing sounds into your outside space with this eye-catching water feature from Garden Reflections.
A design you love - choose between a Bowl sitting atop the rectangle column or a Planter-shaped recess to create a statement feature in your garden that you adore. The water bowl option is ideal for wildlife especially in dry weather whilst the Planter option allows you to place a plant pot or plant flowers of your choice directly into the feature, making it unique to you.

Create a serene ambience - the LED lights beautifully finish off this modern water feature. For the Bowl option, LEDs cast into the centre of the bowl and grace the top of the open front rectangular area, illuminating the water as it cascades down the centre. For the Planter option, LEDs cast into the base area, illuminating the water as it gushes from the flat front spout design.

Suitable for any space - in Grey Sandstone, this chic water feature blends in seamlessly with most surroundings to suit any style of garden. Plus, its narrow size and long cable means it works well anywhere, from large suburban gardens to smaller gardens or patios.

Dine al fresco - planning on throwing a few BBQs this summer or want to create a romantic outside dining experience? Perfect for day and night use, let the sound of trickling water and the LED lights enhance your outdoor experiences.

Water feature (h x w): 80cm x 34cm (31.5" x 13.4")
Cord length: 10m (32.8f)

Design options:

Bowl
Planter

What's in the box?

1 x water feature
1 x water pump
1 x cable

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.513561

just finally threw away a rubbish Benini fountain yesterday definitely not buying another

Latest posts

Back