Judith Williams products

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just curious to know if anyone here has purchased the Judith williams set of Retinol serum and Neck/Decollete cream, but only received the cream in their package? I spoke to customer services, who have been exceedingly helpful and have said they can just send on the missing item as they have some in the warehouse. Now, call me cynical, but I smell a rat here. Since when did QVC ever replace the missing part of a kit without asking for the whole kit back for replacement? I suspect they've incorrectly sent all orders out like this and are waiting for customers to call and make a claim. The product description on the invoice only indicates cream as well, so I'm sure something has gone wrong with everyone's.

You may be right, Moth, and yes, always be suspicious of the Q! However, I have had single items sent to me from sets on occasion. One was a bareMinerals compact from a TSV which arrived cracked. They have sometimes asked for the lot back but at least once, I've had an agreed sum as a refund for whatever is missing or broken instead.

I didn't get the JW set in question, by the way.

Just curious to know if anyone here has purchased the Judith williams set of Retinol serum and Neck/Decollete cream, but only received the cream in their package? I spoke to customer services, who have been exceedingly helpful and have said they can just send on the missing item as they have some in the warehouse. Now, call me cynical, but I smell a rat here. Since when did QVC ever replace the missing part of a kit without asking for the whole kit back for replacement? I suspect they've incorrectly sent all orders out like this and are waiting for customers to call and make a claim. The product description on the invoice only indicates cream as well, so I'm sure something has gone wrong with everyone's.

I had PCMC missing from a TSV about 18 months ago Moth and Customer services said Elemis was one supplier that didn't want everything returned. Received my PCMC about 5 days later .

Thanks for that, perhaps I just need to have a bit more faith in them :D

Latest posts

Back