Chuntley the dim.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Selling...so could also have been a guest then? Or someone on Ideal World?

Trust me May, some years back there was no one on Ideal World who you’d shove a fiver in their knickers for a dance, and let’s face it QVC have got form, they didn’t mind hiring Chloe Everton, even after she was sacked for her explicit Tweets by Sky Sports and the fact she loves a good sexual innuendo.

Was it also thought to be a model with very long hair, not brilliant skin who often did B&w and had a scowling pout(I won’t mention her name) but those who watched in the past might know who I mean.

Can't see Catherine being a pole dancer really. She struggles with her weight and she's always going on about her monstrous cellulite so it's not really glamour dancing stuff. However, who knows. Claire was a dancer, as was Julia :mysmilie_17: Tongue in cheek. Whoever it was, we all have to earn a crust.

CC

No, the way it was said we all knew it was QVC. Ideal World was only a minnow, the presenters we are talking Ellis being the youngest back then. Cannot remember the exact wording she(the business owner) said it but it was a presenter not a guest. It was something like everytime I turn on the channel she is there.

Can't see Catherine being a pole dancer really. She struggles with her weight and she's always going on about her monstrous cellulite so it's not really glamour dancing stuff. However, who knows. Claire was a dancer, as was Julia :mysmilie_17: Tongue in cheek. Whoever it was, we all have to earn a crust.

CC

Yes but twenty years ago she was probably in better shape, not that's she's in bad shape now but I'm sure we all looked better twenty years ago, no one is denigrating her for it, just commenting on it.

I did say pole but actually, it was lap dancing. We have moved providers a number of times on shopping telly since back they so a good 12 or more years ago it was.

But CHuntley tells everyone her faults in order to get compliments back it's the game she plays. Then goes all coy when told no you look lovely.

No, the way it was said we all knew it was QVC. Ideal World was only a minnow, the presenters we are talking Ellis being the youngest back then. Cannot remember the exact wording she(the business owner) said it but it was a presenter not a guest. It was something like everytime I turn on the channel she is there.

Urghh, the thought of Ellis being a pole dancer made a little bit of sick come up in my mouth. (I know you weren't suggesting it was she, but still.)

The lasting memory I have about Ellis was her oft-repeated story about her incontinence, and going up the Snake Pass in Derbyshire and having to sit on her daughter's pashmina whilst she did a little wee.

Talk about too much information...

She is best mates with candle man and his husband, some of the picture they post make me cringe ie both in pigtails.

Funnily enough I can't easily see visitor posts today either. On the Amazon Fire I can do what Anna says if I change from Mobile site to Desktop site mode, but on the iPad the layout is different and I can only get to see about 2 visitor posts. Too much of a faff for me!

I don't have community group on my tablet either.

She is best mates with candle man and his husband, some of the picture they post make me cringe ie both in pigtails.

The pics of them both in glasses they look interchangeable

I would have cringed if my mother had referred to me as “mini me” especially when I was a fully grown adult.

She is one of those mothers who want to be seen as a sister to her children rather than a parent

That must be her & candle man because the partner looks like Ken Morley & he'd find it difficult to put a grip in his hair let alone plait it.

Was it also thought to be a model with very long hair, not brilliant skin who often did B&w and had a scowling pout(I won’t mention her name) but those who watched in the past might know who I mean.

And didn't she start to gain extra weight....much to Simon's horror. He made a comment after she had left that more models were getting bigger.

The model in question was called Renee (pronounced Ruh-nay, not to rhyme with "beanie"!), she often appeared on Molton Brown shows a la Lady Macbeth, washing her hands for 60 minutes!

I always thought she had a real scowl on her face - didn’t even bother with the false rigorous mortis grin the others like Tiff have.

She had a rather rough complexion, should have tried the various pres-teeejus beauty brands. I'm sure the qualified beauty expert could have sorted her out.

I remember that Renee being one of the original Philosophy models. It was when Lee Bradley (who we all liked) was the original guest.

I also remember that programme Donna was talking about, they did say she was now working as a presenter, so probably not model Renee.

Latest posts

Back