TV Guide

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Breeze

Registered Shopper
I hate the new TV guide on the website.
The way you have to use the drop down & click on each day. The old one where you could see a week's worth at a time, for just a fortnight, was better. Better still was the printed sheet of a monthly worth they sent out with orders.
Thank goodness for the lovely people on here who post advance TSV warnings but even then you could miss any that aren't wildly popular.

I hate the new TV guide on the website.
The way you have to use the drop down & click on each day. The old one where you could see a week's worth at a time, for just a fortnight, was better. Better still was the printed sheet of a monthly worth they sent out with orders.
Thank goodness for the lovely people on here who post advance TSV warnings but even then you could miss any that aren't wildly popular.

You still can see week at a time, just need to click on weekly

You still can see week at a time, just need to click on weekly

I can't find that, where is it?
I even tried putting "weekly view" in the guide search bar incase I missed it but it said no results available

I can't find that, where is it?
I even tried putting "weekly view" in the guide search bar incase I missed it but it said no results available

It is in middle of page along from the date,it says Daily then Weekly, click on Weekly

I must admit I used to see the weekly chart but couple of days ago went on and could only see daily view
At the time thought things had changed yet again for the worse well it’s QVC
Just had a relook to see if I’d wrongly missed something and yep I too can’t see the weekly view again :confused:

I hate the new layout. I nearly gave up yesterday I was looking for that windscreen cover, it looks good but its not cheap.

It is in middle of page along from the date,it says Daily then Weekly, click on Weekly

No, still not there.

This is all I see

Attachments

• A8348F5C-F88D-445B-A2A2-06A89F74DF41.jpg
    A8348F5C-F88D-445B-A2A2-06A89F74DF41.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 151
Breeze I’m just the same safari IPad and had the exact same problem
Then a little after all was ok and today the same could see the weekly view again but then something with me clicked when I thought of your screen shot
I’m going to look a smart arse and techy
Which is so far from it, but try turning your iPad to landscape view - fingers crossed hope you have it set so it auto changes view

:mysmilie_50:

Hope you can see one picture is iPad portrait with no weekly view then other is iPad landscape view then with the weekly schedule shown

42A1EBA1-9259-4915-87B3-E74C4DA5CBD5.jpg

10A43A5F-9950-4913-95A0-461AD765DA4A.jpg

Dream Girl, thank you, that's absolutely brilliant! I'd never have thought of doing that or it making a difference.
I found, when I tried it, that you can actually see three weeks worth by just keep clicking on " next week"

Brilliant so pleased it’s cracked it for you.
Happy now knowing what’s coming up :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back