Ashwood Handbags.....also make ‘high end’ goods....?!?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Gin Queen

Registered Shopper
.....well, who exactly?!??
Having seen a couple of shows now, the rep has ‘secretly told’ the idiot presenter (Queen Julia and Spaniel Ears..,) who it is - I assume someone out there can tell me?
I ordered one of the bags (as an ‘xmas gift obvs) and quite frankly it is crap!! It stinks like something from a dodgy European holiday market and is not finished in a good way and strap is not easy to change either!!!
Oh and I do have a ‘high end’ bag which apart from being beautifully made and smells gorgeous compared to the one that will be going back that is less than 10% of the price, i couldn’t possibly tell you as it has to be a secret apparently - again, ggrrrrrrrrr!!!😡😡😡

.....well, who exactly?!??
Having seen a couple of shows now, the rep has ‘secretly told’ the idiot presenter (Queen Julia and Spaniel Ears..,) who it is - I assume someone out there can tell me?
I ordered one of the bags (as an ‘xmas gift obvs) and quite frankly it is crap!! It stinks like something from a dodgy European holiday market and is not finished in a good way and strap is not easy to change either!!!
Oh and I do have a ‘high end’ bag which apart from being beautifully made and smells gorgeous compared to the one that will be going back that is less than 10% of the price, i couldn’t possibly tell you as it has to be a secret apparently - again, ggrrrrrrrrr!!!������

I've heard that as well and thought who the hell is it. I've not bought any of the bags but I have always imagined they would be exactly as you describe. Similar to something from a Moroccan market.

leather is a funny thing now. you get full hide leather properly treated feels glorious or you can now get a variety of manufactured leather. its leather pieces all squeezed together and glued. then rolled out and has a fake leather look print embossed on it. cheap leather sofas and bags like Ashwood remind me of that

Latest posts

Back