Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 27/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I suppose this means we'll have that dreary, po-faced Hoppen getting not very excited about her wares, her voice and persona as devoid of colour as the creations she touts to the masses. We'll have her "telling us of ways to dress a bed." Of course we proles are incapable throwing on a bedspread and placing a couple of cushions without some ice-cold, snooty old bint "telling" us. Well thanks a lot, Kells, yeah, but I'm happy with my Primark duvet - it's Egyptian cotton actually and has a newsprint / tabloid theme!

:mysmilie_471:
I remember a couple of years ago overhearing a comment from QVC US between Issac Miszrahi (sp) and Lisa Rinna when she was about to do her very first Q airing of her fashion line (fingers down throat) they thought there was no sound, when he said to her that Q was a great way to sell, all you have to do is appear for an hour and viola you sell thousands, or words to that effect. It is, therefore, no surprise to me that people who are not widely known, or who would take years to sell in the QVC quantities, are attracted to and encouraged by Q.

I personally like Kelly Hoppen, but don’t need any more bedding, thank you. Enough already.

K By Kelly Hoppen 6 Piece Zig Zag Jacquard Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808200

Single QVC Price £102.00 Todays Special Value Price £84.00

Double QVC Price £120.00 Todays Special Value Price £99.00

King QVC Price £132.00 Todays Special Value Price £102.00

Superking QVC Price £141.00 Todays Special Value Price £117.00

This luxurious six-piece bedding collection from K by Kelly Hoppen is made from the finest 100% cotton with a 500 thread count sateen feel and features a duvet cover, deep pocket fitted sheet, two Oxford pillowcases and two housewife pillowcases. Recreate Kelly Hoppen's signature sophistication in your own bedroom with this extremely high quality bedding collection.

Kelly says... "The bedroom is absolutely essential to your wellbeing - it should be a sanctuary of calm and quiet. Prioritising good sleep is vital so always invest in the finest quality, sumptuous bed linen that will evoke feelings of comfort and relaxation. Keep bedding neutral for longevity and add interest and seasonality through layering and interchangeable patterns and textiles."

Reversible design - the duvet cover in this coveted collection has a reversible design, allowing you to choose between a full geometric weave or a more pared back look, with plain panels running down both sides.

East meets West - Kelly's love for geometric shapes shines through in this chic collection that has been designed to work harmoniously in any bedroom. Choose from Kelly's signature colour palette of neutrals, with Silver-Grey, Taupe and White options available.

Everything you need - boasting six pieces of high quality bedding, including a fitted sheet, you have everything you need to dress your bed for a luxuriously well-made bed.

Slip into a peaceful sleep - made from 500 thread count sateen in the finest 100% cotton, these sheets will be incredibly soft as you slip into bed and drift off into a comforting sleep.

Colour options:

Silver-Grey
Taupe
White

Duvet cover features a jacquard design with sateen panels on the front and solid jacquard on the back
Housewife pillowcases feature a jacquard design with sateen panels on the front and solid sateen on the back
Oxford pillowcases feature a jacquard design on the front and solid sateen on the back, with a solid sateen flange
Fitted sheet is solid sateen
Button fastening
100% cotton
Machine washable at 40C

Contains:

1 x reversible duvet cover
1 x deep pocket fitted sheet
2 x housewife pillowcases
2 x Oxford pillowcases

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Fitted Sheet:

Single: 90cm x 190cm + 38cm (35" x 75" + 15")
Double: 135cm x 190cm + 38cm (53" x 75"+ 15")
King: 150cm x 200cm + 38cm (59" x 79"+ 15")
Super King: 183cm x 200cm + 38cm (72" x 79"+ 15")

Pillowcases:

Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
Oxford pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm + 5cm (20" x 30" +2")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option.

All measurements are approximate

It always feels like she is on the verge of saying "look, just buy it you plebs. I'm much more deserving of your money than you are"

Latest posts

Back