Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 20/10/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No matter what it is I’m not buying……I’m afraid KH irritates me beyond belief and I’d hate to make her (more) rich by succumbing to whatever she’s offering now or ever. I’m sure it’s great quality and makes the home serene but nothing would make me part with a penny to bolster her coffers…..that said I obviously don’t know the woman personally and so she could be delightful and great to her friends so apologies if I’ve offended anyone by my comment.

No matter what it is I’m not buying……I’m afraid KH irritates me beyond belief and I’d hate to make her (more) rich by succumbing to whatever she’s offering now or ever. I’m sure it’s great quality and makes the home serene but nothing would make me part with a penny to bolster her coffers…..that said I obviously don’t know the woman personally and so she could be delightful and great to her friends so apologies if I’ve offended anyone by my comment.
To be fair she does a lot of work for the Princes Trust. No idea if that includes making donations from her “coffers”.

I've had a couple of her bedspreads which are really good quality and you can just put them in the washing machine. Also had one of her fur throws which I loved until the dog took possession and trashed it. Was lovely when new though. I must have got these items on special offer as I never paid more than £50 for any of them which was good value.

CC

Attachments

• KH TSV 1.jpg
    KH TSV 1.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 112
  • KH TSV 2.jpg
    KH TSV 2.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 99
  • KH TSV 3.jpg
    KH TSV 3.jpg
    266.7 KB · Views: 111
  • KH TSV 4.jpg
    KH TSV 4.jpg
    163.1 KB · Views: 127
K by Kelly Hoppen Luxury Faux Fur Throw & Set of 2 Cushions
Item Number: 827788
QVC Price £105.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £4.95

Cosy up in the luxurious embrace of this double-sided faux fur throw from K by Kelly Hoppen while sitting back and relaxing against the two matching cushions. An easy way to bring everyday opulence into your home alongside comfort and warmth, this set is ideal for adding soft, sumptuous texture to a sofa or bed. If you can part with the collection (or get another one!), it also makes a fantastic gift for someone special.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the K by Kelly Hoppen Luxury Faux Fur Throw and Set of 2 Cushions from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £105 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £49.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £55.04.
What winter calls for - there's nothing quite like cosying up at home during the colder months and this set will make those downtime moments even better. The throw and cushions have premium faux fur on both sides so you can enjoy their soft feel whichever way you place them. We like the idea of creating a cosy reading corner with them too or if you have a nook already, adding them to it. All you need is a nice cuppa and a good book to complete the scene!
The gift of homely luxury - the Christmas countdown is on and if you're looking to treat a loved one, this sumptuous set is a sure way to get them beaming this festive season.
A colour for every abode - with five gorgeous neutral shades to choose from, you can select the colour that best complements your decor. Choose crisp Winter White for a pristine look that never goes out of style, or go for Latte or Taupe for a rich, sophisticated hue that exudes elegance. If you prefer a fresh, modern look then cool Grey or glamorous Silver Grey will give your space wow-factor.
Easy to care for - forget complicated washing instructions or dry cleaning, as you can simply pop the throw and cushion covers into your washing machine at 30 degrees when it's time for a freshen up.
  • Designed especially for QVC
  • Throw and cushions (including pads): 100% polyester
  • Concealed colour-matching zip fastening on cushions
  • Colour-matching packing ribbon
  • Cushion pads come vacuum packed
  • Throw and cushion covers machine washable at 30C (gentle cycle), tumble dry low, can be dry cleaned
  • Cushion pads spot clean only
Contains:
  • 1 x throw
  • 2 x cushion covers and pads
Measurements:
  • Throw: 150cm x 200cm (59" x 78.7")
  • Cushion covers and pads: 45cm x 45cm (17.7" x 17.7")
Colour options:
  • Winter White
  • Latte
  • Silver Grey
  • Grey
  • Taupe
All measurements are approximate

Latest posts

Back