Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K by Kelly Hoppen Abstract Geo Bedspread & Set of 2 Shams
Item Number: 822741
P&P £4.95
SIngle QVC Price £57.00 Todays Special Vlaue Price £45.00

Double QVC Price £66.00 Todays Special Vlaue Price £48.00

King Size QVC Price £69.00 Todays Special Vlaue Price £54.00

Super King Size QVC Price £75.00 Todays Special Vlaue Price £60.00

Give your bedroom the designer look for a fraction of the price with this K by Kelly Hoppen set. You'll receive a soft bedspread and two shams, in your choice of on-trend seasonal colours. Perfect for adding a layer of warmth and comfort to your bed, this set boasts a modern and stylish feel - it'll instantly reinvigorate the look of your bedroom, setting the scene for a luxurious sleeping experience.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the K by Kelly Hoppen Abstract Geo Bedspread with a set of two Shams from QVC UK after this offer ends, you’d pay £69 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £54 plus P&P, you’re saving £15.

Chic decor - with its subtle, abstract geometric design, this stylish set will fit in seamlessly with any existing home decor. It's the perfect way to refresh and update your home, in Kelly's on-trend colours.

The gift of luxury - this set makes a wonderful present. Whether you're hunting for a wedding gift, a new homeowner's present or it's a friend or family member's birthday, who doesn't love a little practical luxury?

Practical living - aside from their decorative beauty, bedspreads are perfect for adding an extra layer of warmth and comfort. If there's a chill in the air, you can dress up any existing bedding with this set added on top.

Easy care - your bedspread and shams are machine washable, so you can easily maintain them and keep them looking, feeling and smelling clean, fresh and luxurious, throughout the seasons.

Seasonal shades - with four colours to choose from, there's a style decision to be made. Go for Silver Grey or White for a neutral classic that goes with anything; or, alternatively, choose Taupe or Latte for a chic wash.

• 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C
  • Bedspread features solid poly satin on front and reverse, poly filling, all-over embroidery
  • Shams feature a solid poly satin on front and reverse, poly filling on front only, all-over embroidery on front

Choose your colour:

• Silver Grey
  • White
  • Taupe
  • Latte

Contains:

• 1 x bedspread
  • 2 x shams

Measurements:

Bedspread:

• Single: 175cm x 220cm (68.9" x 86.6")
  • Double: 220cm x 220cm (86.6" x 86.6")
  • King: 241cm x 230cm (94.9" x 90.6")
  • Super king: 276cm x 230cm (108.7" x 90.6")

Shams:

• One size: 50cm x 75cm 5cm (19.7" x 29.5" 2")

All measurements are approximate

I turned on this morning to be confronted by rather more of Charlie than I was prepared for at that hour of the morning. Does that man never wear a decent pair of undercrackers?
He's a pleasant narcissist, if that's possible. He knows his goolies are showing, but he doesn't care. He probably gets a kick out of it.

What exactly is a "sham"? A cushion? A pillow that isn't really? Pointless bedroom clutter?
It's a pillow case for an extra pillow in the same fabric as the bed cover. Perfect for those who like to 'dress' their bed.

They say every day is a school day. Well, I’ve just learned to pay more attention when Charlie B is presenting 🤣

He's a pleasant narcissist, if that's possible. He knows his goolies are showing, but he doesn't care. He probably gets a kick out of it.

It's a pillow case for an extra pillow in the same fabric as the bed cover. Perfect for those who like to 'dress' their bed.

I think shams are an American thing where they’re more into sheets and bedspreads than duvets. Lovely in a hotel where someone folds it all away before bed but not so nice chucked on the floor at home.
I haven’t noticed Charlie’s undercarriage for a while🤭. Better than Simon’s sockless feet and expanse of calf.

I think shams are an American thing where they’re more into sheets and bedspreads than duvets. Lovely in a hotel where someone folds it all away before bed but not so nice chucked on the floor at home.
I haven’t noticed Charlie’s undercarriage for a while🤭. Better than Simon’s sockless feet and expanse of calf.
Perish the thought

Latest posts

Back