Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 13/04/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought some similar to these last year three sets. one set was a gift. they are fabulous. always light up even in winter and it was the firework display and changing colours that I like

Aha! If I remember I missed out on these and I think you posted then how good they were so I may have another look.

CC

Richard Jackson's Double Action Weedkiller 1L Concentrate with Sprayer

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518353

Auto-Delivery Richard Jackson Double Action 1 x 1020ml & 1 x 510ml Weedkiller
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.519060

QVC Price £29.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £4.95

This Double Action Weedkiller Concentrate from Richard Jackson features a 1.02L size and comes with a 2L Power Sprayer. Formulated to kill weeds quickly and easily, this glyphosate-free liquid can be applied effortlessly to your garden with the handy Power Sprayer and have it looking neat and tidy for the spring season ahead.

Quick and effective - this fast-acting formula kills weeds in as little as 24 hours, so you won't have to wait a long time for it to start working. It can also continue to kill weeds from the beginning of the growing season in early spring to the end of it in late autumn, so you can have peace of mind that it's working hard for you.

Cover all bases - the clever concentrated formula gives you up to six litres of weed killer when diluted with water, allowing you to treat up to 60 square metres of weeds. Simply mix it with regular water and pour it into the sprayer bottle to start making your whole garden weed-free.

Broad-spectrum weeding - this weed killer works on a wide range of annual and perennial weeds including horsetail, nettle, dandelions, thistles and ground elder, as well as grass, moss and algae. Unlike many weed killers, it can also be used in cooler weather, so it can be applied any time from early spring to late autumn.

Easy to apply - the Power Sprayer makes this weed killer a breeze to apply, helping you achieve a precise, mess-free application to weeds. Just spray it directly onto their dry leaves until they're dripping wet, and leave the formula to do the hard work!

Glyphosate-free and bio-degradable - based on an extract taken from geranium leaves, this bio-degradable weed killer is glyphosate-free, making it a better choice for your pets and wildlife, while still being very effective. This means that you don't have to compromise on quality or the environment.

Keep your weeds at bay - choose the Auto Delivery option and receive another 1.02L Double Action Weedkiller Concentrate as well as a 510ml size 90 days after your first order, at today's great price, so you can keep your garden looking neat and tidy for months on end.

Contains:

1 x Double Action Weedkiller Concentrate (1020ml)
1 x 2L Power Sprayer

Note: contains Pelargonic Acid and Maleic Hydrazide. Always read the label and product information before use

Delivered directly from Richard Jackson: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK Mainland only (including Northern Ireland and Islands)

We’ll pass if the fork don’t get them out hubby will nip to Wilko, B&Q or the supermarket for a £3 spray

:mysmilie_3:

I don’t use weed killer. I love weeding by hand - I sit cross legged and shuffle along the flower bed, lawn or drive with a variety of tools (eg old kitchen paring knife, dressmaking scissors from the Pound Shop), ‘transistor radio’ tuned to Radio 5 Live’. Very relaxing, free and ECO friendly.

I weed by hand as well. My dog eats weeds and although it says pet friendly I can't see it would do him any good to be eating things covered in weedkiller.

I weed by hand as well. My dog eats weeds and although it says pet friendly I can't see it would do him any good to be eating things covered in weedkiller.

No we don't use weedkiller, not a problem a few dandelions just don't let them seed. We have just ordered done nematodes for the slugs organic slug killer you water in. A few years ago on a gardening programme it did advise not feeding tomatoes as you would get better flavour although not as many fruits. I did catch a bit if the programme this morning and couldn't believe they were selling compost containing peat!!

Tin hat on but I use peat based compost. I can't get anything to grow in peat free. That's interesting with the tomatoes and as I've loads of plants I'll feed some and not others and see how a taste test turns out.

CC

Tin hat on but I use peat based compost. I can't get anything to grow in peat free. That's interesting with the tomatoes and as I've loads of plants I'll feed some and not others and see how a taste test turns out.

CC

:mysmilie_17:

I plant very thickly no room for weeds. plus I don't use slug pellets as my lovely sparrows and one Robin visitors eat the slugs and anything else they like the taste of. for the price of some Wilko fat balls/seeds I think its win win

I also weed by hand and just avoid slug loving plants as much as possible. There is little to beat the self satisfied feeling of looking at any newly weeded flowerbed! Usually one mega go at start of season and then just keep on top of it by doing it little and often. Mild winter and lovely spring meant got at it early and gives me the boost to continue.

Tulips disappointing this year. I always plant in pots and have a good show but this year some didn’t show and quite a few are much shorter than then should be. Did nothing different so think it might be the too mild weather as they flowered much earlier than normal.

I had blind tulips and blind daffs. the daffs that did flower lasted a very short time not great but I always do mixed combination

Our daffs are all blind except the very tiny ones and they lasted weeks. Tulips are in the garden,pots and large tubs and are beautiful. Candlua and magnolia have both been lovely despite flowering early, just before the very windy weather. Very very short of rain here in Yorkshire.

I also weed by hand and just avoid slug loving plants as much as possible. There is little to beat the self satisfied feeling of looking at any newly weeded flowerbed! Usually one mega go at start of season and then just keep on top of it by doing it little and often. Mild winter and lovely spring meant got at it early and gives me the boost to continue.

Tulips disappointing this year. I always plant in pots and have a good show but this year some didn’t show and quite a few are much shorter than then should be. Did nothing different so think it might be the too mild weather as they flowered much earlier than normal.

The nematodes are harmless to wildlife one of the reasons we got it. Our resident fox seems to prefer digging the ground to bury eggs rather than eat slugs.

Latest posts

Back