Benefit TSV 18/05/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting one. In a Facebook group quite a few complaining about companies and the lovely little free trips to say Bali etc many companies give to the bloggers and influencers.

Seems Benefit and Tarte are two of the top companies for doing this. Loads of people now saying they will no longer buy from the brands as these little junkets are paid for by the customer via the cost of products.
    Likes SisterBliss, shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post
    Interesting one. In a Facebook group quite a few complaining about companies and the lovely little free trips to say Bali etc many companies give to the bloggers and influencers.

Seems Benefit and Tarte are two of the top companies for doing this. Loads of people now saying they will no longer buy from the brands as these little junkets are paid for by the customer via the cost of products.
    Oh really........ could that mean Instagram video again
    Likes donna255 , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by donna255 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Girl View Post
    Oh really........ could that mean Instagram video again
    I know Benefit did a trip a couple weeks ago and Jamie Genevieve was on it, not sure if it was all bloggers who were on it, but hey SH will have to go some to get close to Jamie, she has 1.2million followers on Insta and SH doesn't even have 5000.
    Thanks shopperholic , Dream Girl thanked for this post
    Likes donna255 liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scandi Princess View Post
    I wear the Benetint almost every day as a natural cheek & lip stain & I have got through quite a few Benebalms. They are great if you don't want to look "made up" but just want to add a touch of colour. Great for anyone who is not well/convalescing. I always use it if I stay over at a relatives house so that I don't scare them in the morning. It's brill as you can't tell you have make up on. As far as the TSV is concerned I think it's quite boring! Seeing as the brand is so funky & sells well, I was hoping for a summer kit. I wish these companies would up their game & give us something new & exclusive.
    This is weird replying to myself but please forgive me! I have just had a peruse on Benefits own website & they have a Bold is Beautiful Project. They are supporting two charities- REFUGE for women & children which is against domestic violence & LOOK GOOD FEEL BETTER for supporting cancer suffers with the visible signs of cancer/treatments etc. I cannot praise the look good feel better workshops enough & they certainly picked me up when I needed it. They are selling a limited edition pink hand held mirror for 12 on their site during the month of May with 100% profits going to both charities. I have just bought one & signed up to their website so got free delivery. Not trying to preach to anyone but just thought I would share for anyone that may be interested, nice pressie for a youngster too & for a good cause!
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post