Yankee Candle TSV 27/6/19 - Page 8

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    Well thank goodness the L'Occy TSV arrived - this kind of thing makes you a bit twitchy especially if you have a local tea leaf sincerely hope the useless buggers don't make you work any harder to get your candles!
    Honest to goodness, twitchy doesnt begin to describe how I get. Dr. Bach's Rescue Remedy has to be taken, lol.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Tarketta, I meant to ask you how on Earth you managed to contact Hermes with your delivery query. I have looked over the website and cannot find any Contact Us address. Could you let me know? I am not a MyHermes member.

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Tarketta, I meant to ask you how on Earth you managed to contact Hermes with your delivery query. I have looked over the website and cannot find any Contact Us address. Could you let me know? I am not a MyHermes member.

Thanks.
    I used the online chat - they connect you with a perky bot first before transferring you to a human. They weren't the best but at least they had the courtesy to respond within the 48 hours as promised, unlike cr*ppy ole Q

Oops, meant to include the link and then couldn't find it - they certainly don't make it easy! So on the page the loads, in the bottom right is a blue circle with a wing logo, click on that and it will take you to live chat.

https://new.myhermes.co.uk/before-you-get-in-touch.html
    Thanks Mazza , AndiK thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Spotted it. Mind you it is a nightmare finding that page on the website isn't it. I see no helpful Contact Us tab at the top of the pages for example. Awaiting the MB box now.......

Post Thanks / Like

they have a facebook page as well
    Thanks Mazza thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    The second drop is on its way to me, yippeee!

I managed to sniff em in a shop at the weekend and was very happy indeed - Candlelit Cabin is much more masculine than I thought it would be (seems to be a trend for YC, not complaining) and an interesting take on a festive scent. After Sledding is good enough to eat (if you like foodie scents) but Pomegranate Gin Fizz was the least impressive, smelled almost exactly the same as Festive Cocktail, with no discernible pomegranate.
    Mine have arrived!!!! Thank the Lord for that! Funnily enough it was the guy who brought my Molton Brown and I just happened to be in the kitchen on delivery alert when he parked. He waved at me as he crossed the road (I told him I was making a cuppa but in fact was hoping for a sight of a parcel or my cleaners who were running over an hour late! Nothing goes smoothly does it?) So I hope this means he will remember this address going forward.

As for the scents, I agree with you. After Sledding is deffo foody but not sickly like Vanilla Cupcake. I think it's more general baked goods! It is my least favourite but not unacceptable. PGF I liked, nice and fruity. Candlelit Cabin, very cologne like, my favourite.

Tarketta, I hope yours has arrived by now.

Likes Tarketta , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mazza View Post
    Mine have arrived!!!! Thank the Lord for that! Funnily enough it was the guy who brought my Molton Brown and I just happened to be in the kitchen on delivery alert when he parked. He waved at me as he crossed the road (I told him I was making a cuppa but in fact was hoping for a sight of a parcel or my cleaners who were running over an hour late! Nothing goes smoothly does it?) So I hope this means he will remember this address going forward.

As for the scents, I agree with you. After Sledding is deffo foody but not sickly like Vanilla Cupcake. I think it's more general baked goods! It is my least favourite but not unacceptable. PGF I liked, nice and fruity. Candlelit Cabin, very cologne like, my favourite.

Tarketta, I hope yours has arrived by now.

So pleased to hear that, Mazza and also pleased to hear you liked the smells - hurrah!!!!!

Alas I'm still wrestling with the Q machine and was only able to finally send back my form yesterday, attached to a very snarky email about how ridiculous it is that their customers are penalised even though courier issues are nothing to do with them. I also asked for my original postage to be refunded, they'd better not pee me off any more that's for sure
    Likes AndiK , boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Practically a month to the day after the second drop was sent out and guess what arrived! I stupidly signed for a parcel I wasn't expecting and it was my original set!!!! So I feel a bit bad now for swearing so energetically about the person who took them, because the parcel had clearly been repackaged and returned then sent back to me (don't know if it was just a Hermes redo or if it went to Q). So I rang CS and they are arranging a collection. In fact having done the letter I got my replacements around the 5th October, so this old parcel has been knocking around in the system for quite a while.

Likes AndiK , Tarketta liked this post