Meet The Beauty Experts TSV 05/07/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think QVC need to open a new pharmacy department, at this rate. They do seem to flog a lot of supplements these days.

Prime Fifty Super Green Effervescent Citrus Flavour 28 Day Supply
Item Number: 402576
QVC Price £23.00
Todays Special Value Price £18.50
P&P £2.95

This citrus-flavoured supplement collection from Prime Fifty features a 28-day supply of Super Green dissolving tablets, which contain a range of nutrients including extracts of healthy greens such as kale, broccoli, spinach, chlorella and spirulina. These effervescent tablets have been formulated to help enhance your daily routine and ensure you're getting a great range of nutrients in your diet.

Slot into your everyday routine - an alternative to pills and shakes, these effervescent tablets easily dissolve in water and boast a refreshing taste - so you can get your greens and go, without the hassle.

Extended 60-day money back guarantee - we have decided to double our money back guarantee to 60 days on this Prime Fifty selection, so that you can fully benefit from trying these supplements.

Stay supported for longer - choose the Auto Delivery option and get the same supplements, every 28 days for five further deliveries, at today's great price.

Contains:

2 x Super Green supplement tubes - 14 tablets per tube (28 tablets total; four weeks supply)

Storage:

Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C
Keep out of sight and reach of young children
Keep in original foil packaging until consumed
Shelf life (unopened): minimum 18 months upon delivery

Restrictions:

Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision
For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Delivered directly from Prime Fifty: please allow 5 - 7 working days for delivery

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402576

Auto-Delivery Prime Fifty Super Green Effervescent Citrus Flavour 28 Day Supply
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402660

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the taste of orange Berocca, but not the Boots/Tesco versions. Also love the taste of Tesco Echinacea.

If I don't like the taste of stuff like that I'll gag it down (or give it to OH), but won't buy it again.

What are the presenter's faces like?

ETA: I wonder if your wee goes a funny colour like mine does after Berocca (but not after the Boots/Tesco versions oddly enough)?

I love the taste of orange Berocca, but not the Boots/Tesco versions. Also love the taste of Tesco Echinacea.

If I don't like the taste of stuff like that I'll gag it down (or give it to OH), but won't buy it again.

ETA: I wonder if your wee goes a funny colour like mine does after Berocca (but not after the Boots/Tesco versions oddly enough)?

So as per normal (as most are) OH is 'human dustbin)!

It's also the same with the original Perfectil and the supermarket own brands 'skin hair and nails', Perfectil turns wee yellow, but the own versions identical in composition - do not.

It's one of the artificial vitamins B that makes wee bright yellow, B1 or B2 can't remember exactly. I take a multivitamin and hate this side of things so hop on and off the vitamins

Intriguing presentation I saw during the 9pm launch/preview hour. Craig say on a bar stool practically facing away from the camera if he didn't twist round. The guest was like the barkeeper on the other side. Most odd, and the only interesting thing about the presentation, in my view.

Latest posts

Back