Ultrasun TSV 05/07/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was in Boots in our local shopping centre and noticed they have Ultrasun. Not noticed it in there before.

Attachments

• Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    Ultrasun TSV 1.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 160
Good effort Super. That seems probable with other options. Now, I've annoyingly purchased a different collection. Should I return & get this one? Do you have any price intel/data?

Ultrasun Sun Protection 4 Piece Holiday Heroes Collection
QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Whether youre in family mode or party mode this summer, weve got all your SPF needs covered with this Ultrasun collection in a choice of Family or Tan options. Both collections offer sun protection from top to toe and include Aftersun to help lock in moisture and prolong your tan all summer long. One application is all thats needed so you can spend time enjoying the summer with all your nearest and dearest.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the Tan items individually, directly from Ultrasun you'd pay £98, and £90 for the Family items. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £32 plus P&P, you're saving £62.05 on the Tan and £54.05 on the Family collection.
Long-lasting protection - just one application of SPF from this Ultrasun range provides long-lasting protection - although another application may be required in extreme circumstances - and offers gentle formulas that are suitable for all skin types. With a shelf life of up to two years after opening these products will help keep your skin protected season after season.
EcoSun awarded - known for their patented lamellar technology and broad spectrum sun protection formulas, Ultrasun was the first suncare brand worldwide to be awarded the BASF EcoSun pass status. For more information on the BASF EcoSun pass, please visit carecreations.basf.com/ecosun-pass.
The choice is yours - whether you’re looking to protect the whole family all summer long or add a little gimmer to your sun protection, there's an effective SPF formula to suit you. Just take your pick from the Family option, which includes Family SPF 30 and After Sun for whole family care and protection or the Tan option, which includes Body Tan Activator SPF 30 and Tinted Face SPF 30 to help enhance your natural tan and give you that extra holiday glow.
Keep it coming - make sure you're protected for late-in-the-year heatwaves or autumn city breaks with our Auto Delivery option. Select it, and you'll receive the same great collection in 60 days' time at today's fabulous price.
  • Free from oils, emulsifiers and perfumes

Make your choice

Family Option contains:
  • 1 x Family SPF 30 (200ml) - especially suitable for sensitive and allergy-prone skin, this water-resistant formula is ideal for protecting you and your little ones in the sun. A fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB sun protection gel with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Face SPF 30 (50ml) - an anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels and works to reduce the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Face Mist SPF 50+ (75ml) - a non-greasy, quick-drying transparent spray that can be worn on top of or beneath make-up and is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins
  • 1 x Aftersun (100ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky liposomal gel formulated to help moisturise and soothe your skin for up to 24 hours after exposure to the sun. With Aquarich, Glycerin and anti-free radical elements

Or

Tan Option contains:
  • 1 x Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (200ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky UVA and UVB (SPF 30) sun protection that helps prepare your skin before sun exposure, while promoting a healthy looking, sun-kissed glow. With GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and lamellar technology
  • 1 x Tinted Face SPF 30 (50ml) - a tinted anti-ageing sun protection that helps maintain optimal moisture levels, reduces the appearance of sun-induced ageing such as fine lines, wrinkles and larger pores. Provides a combination of lamellar broad-spectrum SPF protection with GSP for Infrared protection, titanium dioxide for blue light protection and Ectoin. Especially ideal for sensitive skin
  • 1 x Face Mist SPF 50+ (75ml) - a non-greasy, quick-drying transparent spray that can be worn on top of or beneath make-up and is gentle enough for the most sensitive of skins
  • 1 x Aftersun (100ml) - a fast-absorbing, non-greasy, non-sticky liposomal gel formulated to help moisturise and soothe your skin for up to 24 hours after exposure to the sun. With Aquarich, Glycerin and anti-free radical elements

I used tbe spray for face on holiday recently .. make sure you spray it properly .. I didn’t cover my nose enough which is very unusual and I got slightly red … which I never ever allow .. I’m uptight about sun burn … all other products great .. won’t use anything else … it was a furnace in Tenerife ( very unusual when we go .. we always go end June 2 weeks ) but no sun burn when we walked around to local shop when to not to venture out far ..

If you were to buy the Tan items individually, directly from Ultrasun you'd pay £98, and £90 for the Family items.

Family SPF 30 (200ml) - £32 direct cost £12.78
Face SPF 30 (50ml) - £22 direct cost £8.79
Face Mist SPF 50+ (75ml) - £20 direct cost £7.99
Aftersun (100ml) - £16 direct cost £6.39

Total £90 cost £35.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Body Tan Activator SPF 30 (200ml) - £34 direct cost £12.47
Tinted Face SPF 30 (50ml) - £28 direct cost £10.27
Face Mist SPF 50+ (75ml) - £20 direct cost £7.34
Aftersun (100ml) - £16 direct cost £5.87

Total £98 cost £35.95 incl p&p used in calculations.

Latest posts

Back