Hotel Chocolat & Mouse House TSV 07/11/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It'll be posh chocolates at a posh price 🍫🍫 or it'll be the velvetiser in a new colour.

Now I've said that, it will be something completely new 🤭 Not a chocolate fan but I know lots of people are so hope it's something exciting.

CC

Hotel Chocolat 18 Piece Luxury Selector Chocolates with Gift Boxes
Item Number: 826076
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.96
P&P £4.95

Treat your loved ones to chocolate luxury with this QVC-exclusive selection from Hotel Chocolat. Perfect for gifting over the festive season, this elegant assortment features 112 mouth-watering chocolates - from tempting truffles to creamy caramels. With 18 choice Selectors and three gift boxes complete with handles, it's never been easier to personalise a sweet gesture and surprise your loved ones.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Hotel Chocolat 18 Piece Luxury Selector Chocolates with Gift Boxes individually, directly from Hotel Chocolat you’d pay £78 plus P&P. So, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £47.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £30.04.

Delivered directly from Hotel Chocolat - please allow 10 - 14 working days for delivery to UK only (including Highlands, Islands and Northern Ireland).

Only at QVC - chocolate perfection is hard to come by, but this collection sure does come close! It's also available exclusively at QVC - you can't buy it from Hotel Chocolat directly or any other retailer as a bundle.

New flavours - enjoy six flavours brand new to QVC, so you can indulge in a unique tasting experience. Let every bite be a surprise with Salted Caramel Brownie, Caffe Latte, Strawberry Cheesecake, Raspberry Nutmilk Ganache, Dark Ginger Truffle, and Coconut.

Great for gifting - with 18 selectors and three gift bags, you can triple the joy and tailor each of the three gift bags to the specific taste and preferences of the recipient.

Subscribe and save - eager for more sweet indulgence? Opt for our Subscribe & Save plan and secure another Hotel Chocolat delivery in March with new flavours to discover.

• Suitable for vegetarians
  • Alcohol free
  • Free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives
  • Store in a cool dry place away from strong odours
  • Shelf life: minimum 3 months upon delivery

Contains:

• 1 x Salted Caramel Cream Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Salted Caramel 40% Selector (55g)
  • 1 x Chocolate Orange Pot Selector (79g)
  • 1 x Coconut Selector (60g)
  • 1 x Raspberry Smoothie Selector (70g)
  • 1 x Raspberry Nutmilk Ganache Selector (66g)
  • 1 x Dizzy Praline Selector (70g)
  • 1x Pistachio Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Caesar Selector (71g)
  • 1 x Caffe Latte Selector (75g)
  • 1 x Simple Milk Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Dark Ginger Selector (65g)
  • 1 x Mousse au Chocolat Selector (70g)
  • 1 x Salted Caramel Brownie Selector (80g)
  • 1 x Billionaire's Shortbread Selector (77g)
  • 1 x Caramel Cheesecake Selector (85g)
  • 1 x Strawberry Cheesecake Selector (84g)
  • 1 x Trillionaire's Shortbread Selector (84g)

OK, if someone special to you did cartwheels over this chocolate and it was a once a year treat then fine. But for that price it's ridiculous, although to be fair I've never tasted it. I'd much rather spend the money on something that would last if it was going to be a Christmas gift.

CC

The Mouse House Set of 3 200G Best Ever Selection Box
Item Number: 828535
QVC Price £18.00
Todays Special Value Price £11.96
P&P £3.95

Treat yourself or a loved one to a delightful cheese spread with the Best Ever Selection Box from The Mouse House Cheese Company. Featuring a trio of the brand's most popular truckles, this scrumptious set is perfect for all occasions and a fantastic way to sample some of the finest cheeses, all presented in a beautiful gift box.

Delivered directly from Mouse House Cheese Company - please allow 7 - 10 working days to UK mainland only (excluding Highlands, islands, and Northern Ireland).

Best Ever box - discover, delight and devour with this Best Ever Selection Box, comprising three tasty and moreish truckles. Enjoy the rich flavours of Caramelised Onion Cheddar, the bold taste of Vintage Cheddar, and the smoky notes of Smoked Cheddar - all made with quality ingredients and suitable for vegetarians.

Gourmet gifting - nothing says 'you're special' like cheese, so why not use the included gift box and present it to a fellow cheese connoisseur in your life. Ideal for cheese lovers over the Christmas season, this mouth-watering set is perfect for sharing with friends and family, or simply indulging in a cosy night in.

Perfectly paired - looking for sweet and savoury? Try pairing this flavoursome cheese collection with our second Today's Special Value offer - a Hotel Chocolat gift box. Chocolate and cheese - yes please!

• Suitable for vegetarians
  • Contains milk
  • Remove wax before eating
  • Do not throw wax onto an open fire
  • Please place in fridge on arrival
  • Store cheeses in temperature below 5 degrees
  • Suitable for home freezing for 6 months
  • Shelf Life: minimum 2 months upon delivery
  • Shelf life after opening: 3 days

Contains:

• 1 x Caramelised Onion Cheddar (200g)
  • 1 x Vintage Cheddar (200g)
  • 1 x Smoked Cheddar (200g)

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Stop this talk please … my cholesterol is high ans I’ve got to get it down or I’m on statins next month 🤦🏻‍♀️😆
Now I want a hot choccy ..

Stop this talk please … my cholesterol is high ans I’ve got to get it down or I’m on statins next month 🤦🏻‍♀️😆
Now I want a hot choccy ..
Me too! It’s hard to get it down, isn’t it? Mine was 6.5 a couple of weeks ago. Everything that’s nice to eat seems to be full of fat!

Latest posts

Back